What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

I won't get mine till Monday now. We have 90-100mph winds so have no boats or flights for the next couple of days. Damn you storm Caroline

Lovely to see you all got your new shiny. Enjoy guys.

I passed my place onto @red5 as I didn't want to miss out on the next round of testing as on reflection, the next round is a bit of kit far more up my street than a 75 watt behemoth. [emoji6]

It certainly looks the business in it's brush metal finish.

Looking good :p

2017-12-07 18.09.27.jpg

Tall slim elegant fella checking in......"straight out of box" ...Evl Reaper V1... South Coast Nipple juice
This feels good in the hand, slim, solid, nice weight, pleasing on the eye...Im a left small handed non thumb vaper (I do have thumbs for thumbing other stuff)...thanks to @JAC Vapour ....first impressions without the geek stuff is really good.
IMG_20171207_172900596.jpg

OK, mines arrived too, just plugged it in and updated the firmware - checked the basic setting and all at factory defaults, so I'm running the battery analyser and case analysers before I actually get on an use the thing.
It's a solid and handsome little bugger isn't it!..

I get a semi just looking at it......could you please screen shot all your settings cos I know I will fk this up when I go full metal geek on it.

IMG_0360.JPG
Mine arrived today as well. Top service from jac vapour thanks Andy, and many thanks to @daz_app for swapping places with me on the test.
Luckily my Zeus rta arrived from Gearbest today as well so that'll probably end up on top.
I'm going to behave and make my tea 1st so I can sit down and set it up properly later on this evening.

OK, mines arrived too, just plugged it in and updated the firmware - checked the basic setting and all at factory defaults, so I'm running the battery analyser and case analysers before I actually get on an use the thing.
It's a solid and handsome little bugger isn't it!..

would be cool if you would share your csv file Sir :):thumbup:

I get a semi just looking at it......could you please screen shot all your settings cos I know I will fk this up when I go full metal geek on it.
I'll go one batter and include the .ecig file which will have all my setting including the Single 25 drain csv and the case thermal settings...

Bugger It won't let me include the file on the post...

@junglist - is it possible to allow the inclusion of .ecig files for escribe?

in the meantime I'll dropbox it for you...

Back
Top Bottom