What's new

TECC Tab - Nic Salts!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV!

Does anyone here use Nic Salt e-liquids? Did you know our TECC Tab pod system is ideal for these liquids? Give it a blast today for only £15.99 and let me know what you think! :)

https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/tab-e-cig-kit-and-e-liquid.html

tecc-tab-colour-swatch-abc.jpg

Looks a bargain for lunch break and holiday vaping guy's. Do you stock nic salt juice too.

Thanks for the reply :) We don't currently stock them at the moment no, I am looking at perhaps selling a couple of lines perhaps in the future however! If anyone vapes nic salts regularly though this unit would be well suited to it :)

Thanks for the reply :) We don't currently stock them at the moment no, I am looking at perhaps selling a couple of lines perhaps in the future however! If anyone vapes nic salts regularly though this unit would be well suited to it :)
A wise choice. I first tried nic salts in a subtank nano. Thought well it's a nano it isn't gonna do much...
Nearly put me on my backside. Even now I've got some in the berserker with the 0.8 Clapton coil and it's a head rush for sure.
This device should be perfect.

Yes they can really get you if you try using them in something too high powered :D Most pod systems are good though and you can see why a lot of nic salt vapers use them, not to mention they are much kinder on the bank balance!

Yes they can really get you if you try using them in something too high powered :D Most pod systems are good though and you can see why a lot of nic salt vapers use them, not to mention they are much kinder on the bank balance!
They are indeed. A bit like diesel. It may seem more expensive at the pump, but it goes a long way.
I've been meaning to try and review a pod system. Maybe on pay day I will take a punt.
Thanks guy's.

They are indeed. A bit like diesel. It may seem more expensive at the pump, but it goes a long way.
I've been meaning to try and review a pod system. Maybe on pay day I will take a punt.
Thanks guy's.

Good analogy! Yes by all means if you fancy trying one just let me know and I'll see if I can't throw in some free shipping for you as well :D

Back
Top Bottom