What's new

Shopvape.co.uk - News and Stock Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just catching up

@crustyfolker I really do not think Andi is trying to do anything to u personally. Imo he is just making it clear that OIL should not be vaped.

We love a debate yeah sure but we also have a responsibility to be clear in what we say as this forum as you know is used by many. I think he just wants to ensure people arent misled by some of the debating and opinions.

Thats how i have read it not that my opinion is law or anything lol

I don't think you are condoning it, thats not how I read. More curious

Hey, just catching up

@crustyfolker I really do not think Andi is trying to do anything to u personally. Imo he is just making it clear that OIL should not be vaped.

We love a debate yeah sure but we also have a responsibility to be clear in what we say as this forum as you know is used by many. I think he just wants to ensure people arent misled by some of the debating and opinions.

Thats how i have read it not that my opinion is law or anything lol

I don't think you are condoning it, thats not how I read. More curious

Its the fact i was accused of telling people that oils are safe. where did i write those exact words. I did not write that. I have just tried to make folks aware that there is more things that could also be a danger yet folks may not know or ignore it. People do vape canna oils in the U.S thats truthful but i never said they where safe to do so. The original link does state that oils are bad, so i can't understand why the U.S hasn't clamped down on it. and yes it was more curiosity as to why folks don't worry about other forms of oils that maybe prevelent and breathed in. I certainly wasn't trying to influence anyone etc to do so. If we did worry about everything no one would do anything for the fear of injury etc.
Another truth is the Mods should have taken down the thread then no one would have been able to comment. No one would have been accused of things that where untrue, end of . So can we get a mod to remove all to do with this. Its the company behind the thread thats at fault

Its the fact i was accused of telling people that oils are safe. where did i write those exact words. I did not write that. I have just tried to make folks aware that there is more things that could also be a danger yet folks may not know or ignore it. People do vape canna oils in the U.S thats truthful but i never said they where safe to do so. The original link does state that oils are bad, so i can't understand why the U.S hasn't clamped down on it. and yes it was more curiosity as to why folks don't worry about other forms of oils that maybe prevelent and breathed in. I certainly wasn't trying to influence anyone etc to do so. If we did worry about everything no one would do anything for the fear of injury etc.
Another truth is the Mods should have taken down the thread then no one would have been able to comment. No one would have been accused of things that where untrue, end of . So can we get a mod to remove all to do with this. Its the company behind the thread thats at fault

Hey Crusty

I get it and understand completely where you are coming from, honestly I do. Its good to talk through stuff, i didnt know about the US.

Im sure it will be taken down soon matey

Dee

Another truth is the Mods should have taken down the thread then no one would have been able to comment.

Nope, there is good and correct information in this vendor thread, all what needs to happen is the deletion of parts/ or some of our posts, I have edited mine, as per the wish of staff. Others need to do the same.

Its the company behind the thread thats at fault

No they're not, they have only been asked to clarify information regarding a particular cbd product.

Nope, there is good and correct information in this vendor thread, all what needs to happen is the deletion of parts/ or some of our posts, I have edited mine, as per the wish of staff. Others need to do the same.

No they're not, they have only been asked to clarify information regarding a particular cbd product.
Yet they have not done which is why they are at fault. No one else not you not me

Right.... I am temporarily Closing this thread.

We don't want to delete it as there actually is some useful information in amongst the threats and arguing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom