What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shopvape.co.uk - News and Stock Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.verywellmind.com/what-you-need-to-know-about-vaping-thc-oil-5069928

Folk who use essential oils in burners would they not become ill?. Seeing as the oils are turned to vapour which is going to be breathed in just like someone in a room full of smoke breathes in the smoke. People use certain oils to get the medicinal effects from them ie lavender, peppermint are just 2 oils used for medicinal purposes so the vaping of oils maybe one of those where some oils won't cause harm.
In the above link it does say that other oils used in the making of canna oils are the problem which has been proven. But they are not sure if long term use of it is a big problem. There are different ways of extracting or making oil, some use gas, i know someone who makes their own oil using the cooker but he doesn't vape it. So maybe there is a safe or safer way to extract. The amount of squidgy black i consumed 20 odd years ago contained oil, but i am still alive so this makes me unsure about what's the truth. Media is full of misinformation on a lot of things, 60-70 years ago folks where told smoking is good for you and we know thats been debunked and so will many other things be debunked over the next decade.
Coconut contains natural sugars which if heated and vaped gives off carconigens so i would defo not buy from this source. I think they came on here hoping we where a bunch of teenagers with no clue. They then saw we know more than they had hoped and have thus vanished. Probably to try out the underwear they linked. Maybe the vendor should be removed or given a warning after all the product is unsafe.

essential oils aren’t really oil, though. and lighting an essential oil burner in a room with a few drops of essential oil in it isn’t the same as filling a tank up with it and chuffing your way through several mls of it.

@andipandi is right.

essential oils aren’t really oil, though. and lighting an essential oil burner in a room with a few drops of essential oil in it isn’t the same as filling a tank up with it and chuffing your way through several mls of it.

@andipandi is right.

OILS ARE NOT FOR VAPING.
so who cooks using oil, surely food caked in oil is going to be much worse than is made out. whether consumed by inhaling or eating so how many of you folks will ingest oils in some form. I am not saying anyones wrong etc it's just a bit weird that folks only jump on one thing that will have other variants yet no one bothers so much about ingesting whatever else. At the end of the day would vaping oils be as bad as smoking tobacco. Surely vaping something is not as harmful as smoking full stop.
Surely the amount of oil in squidgy black would have an health effect on people, i can honestly say it caused no issues to my lungs. on to essential oils, surely no matter how little the amount it could still cause issues like vaping high PG round cats. It makes them ill and we know mtl is the high PG juice which is consumed in smaller amounts as DL vaping. it's a confusing subject in truth which is why i have said what i have said.

Last edited:
Look up Lipids and lipoid pneumonia, oils can be aspirated in many ways, not just via vaping, these include by mistake, accidents, and other unfortunate methods.

Last edited:
@crustyfolker Look up Lipids and lipoid pneumonia, stop putting people at risk, including potv lurkers and other such guests or google searchers. Oils can be aspirated in many ways, by mistake, accidents, and other unfortunate methods. Do not add vaping or advocate vaping liquids containing oil to that list, take some responsibility and back off please.

Thats out of order mate and its slander so if i where you i would remove it before you get a solicitors letter. I ain't joking by the way. You must be reading things wrong or you are making it up as suits you @MrDJ put mister andipandis mind at rest for me. I could do without being accused of something thats untrue.

I know almost nothing about cbd and its contents so thats why i asked for them to explain it and as theve not logged in since i removed the link until they could reply to my question.

it may be safer for all involved to edit and remove their posts before this gets blown out of all proportion.

I'm leaving the educational bits in.

right as said i think you misunderstood me. What i was getting at is if its unsafe to vape oils surely anything consumed with oils could be a danger and no one realises it.
If you go out you inhale loads of chemicals from transport fuel some is oil. The point again was i think to much time is spent on looking at one thing ie vaping oils, when other forms of oil consumption could be just as bad for health. I never suggested anyone should vape oils the point again was that many folks are vaping canna oils yet not all become unwell.
Some folks like yourself seem to be out to argue rather than just debate, accusing folk of stuff isn't wise so please with sugar on top do not try and blacken my name again or i will take action. Why because i am starting to get slightly peeved with folks who are arguing about something especially because they get the wrong end of the stick

right as said i think you misunderstood me. What i was getting at is if its unsafe to vape oils surely anything consumed with oils could be a danger and no one realises it.
If you go out you inhale loads of chemicals from transport fuel some is oil. The point again was i think to much time is spent on looking at one thing ie vaping oils, when other forms of oil consumption could be just as bad for health. I never suggested anyone should vape oils the point again was that many folks are vaping canna oils yet not all become unwell.
Some folks like yourself seem to be out to argue rather than just debate, accusing folk of stuff isn't wise so please with sugar on top do not try and blacken my name again or i will take action. Why because i am starting to get slightly peeved with folks who are arguing about something especially because they get the wrong end of the stick

vaping oil can be very harmful. there is no comparison with eating edible oil, breathing transport fumes or having aromatherapy candles. i think you should edit your posts, they are wildly wrong and could end up with somebody injuring themselves.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipid_pneumonia

vaping oil can be very harmful. there is no comparison with eating edible oil, breathing transport fumes or having aromatherapy candles. i think you should edit your posts, they are wildly wrong and could end up with somebody injuring themselves.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipid_pneumonia

go through the thread and re read my posts i have not once said it is safe i have not said to vape oils. I have just questioned whether or not other forms of ingesting oils could be a problem. Again we all breathe in harmful chemicals just walking outside so why are folks ignoring that. Truth time if someone daft enough to vape oils that is their responsibility not mine not yours same as anyone stupid enough to start smoking in the first place. Its like banging my head against the wall trying to get folks to understand.
PLEASE DO NOT VAPE OILS
are we all happy now ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom