Vape Superstore
What's new

Shopvape.co.uk - News and Stock Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Electronic Cigarette Company
exactly. so why does it say PG/VG : 50/50 – Best for Vaping
theve posted since i asked but not replied to my question.
No idea, poorly and incorrectly worded, full spectrum cbd is rarely vapable, precisely because it's a tincture and contains oils, whether MCT or hemp oil etc. In many cases vendors seem to copy and paste info from the producer/ manufacturer, more care should be taken.

This, not from shopvape is not good at all, I would take issue with the description of Broad Spectrum CBD, I think it's bullshit marketing, just my view. The fact that Broad Spectrum CBD may be a mixture of Full spectrum cbd and cbd isolate is irrelevant, if there is oil in the finished product then it is never suitable for vaping, regardless of any amount of pg and vg added. Vg, pg and Broad Spectrum cbd will not homogenise together, it will be an ungainly mess, without the use of a homogenising agent, of which there are few for safe vaping, I only know of one, I have some, cant remember the name of it.

Any reference to vaping should be removed from the description, it is clearly erroneous and the Ingredients do not list an cbd isolate, vg or pg.

poor.JPG

AcmeFog
Vape Club
No idea, poorly and incorrectly worded, full spectrum cbd is rarely vapable, precisely because it's a tincture and contains oils, whether MCT or hemp oil etc. In many cases vendors seem to copy and paste info from the producer/ manufacturer, more care should be taken.

This, not from shopvape is not good at all, I would take issue with the description of Broad Spectrum CBD, I think it's bullshit marketing, just my view. The fact that Broad Spectrum CBD may be a mixture of Full spectrum cbd and cbd isolate is irrelevant, if there is oil in the finished product then it is never suitable for vaping, regardless of any amount of pg and vg added. Vg, pg and Broad Spectrum cbd will not homogenise together, it will be an ungainly mess, without the use of a homogenising agent, of which there are few for safe vaping, I only know of one, I have some, cant remember the name of it.

Any reference to vaping should be removed from the description, it is clearly erroneous and the Ingredients do not list an cbd isolate, vg or pg.

View attachment 266530

OILS ARE NOT FOR VAPING> All marketing is bullshit no matter what the goods are, the vendors will always big up as they want your money. I am not going to repeat what i have said all along, but i will point out that the one thing correct in the description is the fact 1 cannabinoid needs others to make its affects better. As said legal highs as they where known where a man made cannabinoid used alone it made people into Zombies as it needed other cannabinoids to counter the legal high cannibinoids Zombie effects.

Last edited:
Vape Green
Premier Ecigs
Anything containing oil, is not suitable for vaping, no ifs, no buts.

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-you-need-to-know-about-vaping-thc-oil-5069928
OILS ARE NOT FOR VAPING
Folk who use essential oils in burners would they not become ill?. Seeing as the oils are turned to vapour which is going to be breathed in just like someone in a room full of smoke breathes in the smoke. People use certain oils to get the medicinal effects from them ie lavender, peppermint are just 2 oils used for medicinal purposes so the vaping of oils maybe one of those where some oils won't cause harm.
In the above link it does say that other oils used in the making of canna oils are the problem which has been proven. But they are not sure if long term use of it is a big problem. There are different ways of extracting or making oil, some use gas, i know someone who makes their own oil using the cooker but he doesn't vape it. So maybe there is a safe or safer way to extract. The amount of squidgy black i consumed 20 odd years ago contained oil, but i am still alive so this makes me unsure about what's the truth. Media is full of misinformation on a lot of things, 60-70 years ago folks where told smoking is good for you and we know thats been debunked and so will many other things be debunked over the next decade.
Coconut contains natural sugars which if heated and vaped gives off carconigens so i would defo not buy from this source. I think they came on here hoping we where a bunch of teenagers with no clue. They then saw we know more than they had hoped and have thus vanished. Probably to try out the underwear they linked. Maybe the vendor should be removed or given a warning after all the product is unsafe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom