What's new

ReservedCBD collaboration with Cotswold vapour

ReservedCBD

Postman
We are pleased to announce an exciting new collaboration!

Our hugely popular Reserved CBD products will soon be available ready-infused with some incredible flavours from @Cotswold Vapour

Get ready for a game-changing CBD range that's packed with taste & tranquility!

Coming soon!
6EF2197D-427C-4CDC-AADC-CDC9DCD65D98.jpeg

We are pleased to announce an exciting new collaboration!

Our hugely popular Reserved CBD products will soon be available ready-infused with some incredible flavours from @Cotswold Vapour

Get ready for a game-changing CBD range that's packed with taste & tranquility!

Coming soon!View attachment 189350

What has been added to be able to suspend the cbd in solution with high VG?
There must be another ingredient well be vaping as cbd tends to fall out of solution with high VG content

What has been added to be able to suspend the cbd in solution with high VG?
There must be another ingredient well be vaping as cbd tends to fall out of solution with high VG content

I can’t tell you our method but it is made in a way to ensure the CBD:CBG compounds are broken up to stop crystalisation/

I can’t tell you our method but it is made in a way to ensure the CBD:CBG compounds are broken up to stop crystalisation/

Fair enough...but if I was vaping it I would want to know if there's another chemical added. there where the old methods of adding the cbd to peg400 or ejmix but I found these to be unfavourable ...I also used a homogeniser but shelf life would be limited before again separation would occur. I did have another chemical which would do the job but again I was concerned about how it would vape.
Really like the idea someone might have been able to create a stable solution using the same basis of all safe equine just with added cbd/CBG. But understandably you don't want to say how it's done coz business but would be nice to know what ingredients are in there even if there was no method mentioned

Fair enough...but if I was vaping it I would want to know if there's another chemical added. there where the old methods of adding the cbd to peg400 or ejmix but I found these to be unfavourable ...I also used a homogeniser but shelf life would be limited before again separation would occur. I did have another chemical which would do the job but again I was concerned about how it would vape.
Really like the idea someone might have been able to create a stable solution using the same basis of all safe equine just with added cbd/CBG. But understandably you don't want to say how it's done coz business but would be nice to know what ingredients are in there even if there was no method mentioned

They ingredients is VG/PG - CBD:CBG blend. NO chemicals are used or we would state otherwise. I wouldn’t dream of adding chemicals into our product, It taken a lot of trail and error to do it without but it been managed.

They ingredients is VG/PG - CBD:CBG blend. NO chemicals are used or we would state otherwise. I wouldn’t dream of adding chemicals into our product, It taken a lot of trail and error to do it without but it been managed.

This ^^^^ is really good to hear guys, well done at cracking it. Il have to get me a bottle to try then. thanks for answering my questions in regards to this aswel

@Cotswold Vapour can, But if you was to buy the original CBD:CBG additive the 500mg is 50/50 and because only adding a few drops to a tank it should’t Effect your high VG liquids too much. :)

Ah sorry this takes me back to my first question that I guess I should have asked stu. I was referring to mixing cbd into the strawberry delight consider the mix is 70 vg with higher vg available I was wondering how they can achieve this without adding anything.

Back
Top Bottom