POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

PRIME VAPES - Payment updates

Discussion in 'Vendor News and General Discussion' started by Lee, May 28, 2020.

1. ForestMagpie

ForestMagpie Achiever

Glad it's got you a few orders, I've always wanted to order but as I have issues with PayPal I've had to get your liquid from Manabush when I'd rather buy direct so I'm chuffed.
    No problem at all mate, so I did it on mobile using Chrome browser and from my perspective it was pretty smooth, most of my details are on autofil so I type and then it populates most of it, all clear what to enter and where, asked for the card details and all went through smoothly. It seems identical to other vendors I've used and just as easy and quick. No complaints about it as a customer. Hope that helps!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lee

Lee Vendor

Thanks mate, that’s very helpful. Always nice to hear it from a customer perspective, so that we can change anything that’s making it a hassle. Glad it was smooth to use, it’s been a bloody nightmare to install and get it working.

I’ve blocked my own card 4 times this week configuring it but we got there eventually haha

I hope you enjoy your liquids :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. ForestMagpie

ForestMagpie Achiever

No problem at all, always happy to help!
    Well from this end it all looked good and you never know it had been such a nightmare, guess you're on your own barred list now eh ha ha.
    Thanks mate am really looking forward to them as went for 3 flavours I've not tried before.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Veteran

Order 8445 placed with the card payment method and I'm impressed mate it's better than having to go through PayPal without a account with them for sure

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lee

Lee Vendor

Thanks mate! Much better than PayPal guest checkout isn’t it :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Veteran

Its a lot quicker and crome autofill works better with it for my stored card details