What's new

PRIME VAPES - Notice of interruption to our services

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

This is advance notice of interruption to our services.

Throughout this month we will be moving into a new industrial unit, during this time we will be doing our best to keep the website running as usual and orders shipping out. For the most part, you’ll not notice any difference.

There is however some downtime planned, for approx 3 - 4 days whilst we have our new ISO class 7 cleanroom installed and validated. We are planning to do this over a long weekend to keep the downtime minimal. However there may be delays in some items being restocked.

Stock levels - we have a LOT of stock to move, to keep the labour intensive task of moving stock and stock taking to a minimum, we will be running the stock down throughout the next few weeks, so that there isn’t much to lump and bump around from unit to unit. As a result of this, stock levels will be extremely low or sold out towards the end of this month, we will then be working all hands on deck around the clock from the start of July to replenish it all in our new production area.

It’s going to be a super busy and stressful time for us but we’ll be doing all we can to keep things as close to normal as possible.

We expect to be fully operational by the 1st of July and stock levels will be back to normal by then.

We’ll also be reopening the custom tips UK website for orders mid July.

I’ll be sure to post lots of pics of the move as we go for those interested!

As always, if anyone needs anything our live chat will remain open online 7 days a week. Or you can also PM me or tag me on here :)

Short version - everything is likely to be sold out within the next few weeks, and won’t be re stocked until the first week of July.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

This advance notice of interruption to our services.

Throughout this month we will be moving into a new industrial unit, during this time we will be doing our best to keep the website running as usual and orders shipping out. For the most part, you’ll not notice any difference.

There is however some downtime planned, for approx 3 - 4 days whilst we have our new ISO class 7 cleanroom installed and validated. We are planning to do this over a long weekend to keep the downtime minimal. However there may be delays in some items being restocked.

Stock levels - we have a LOT of stock to move, to keep the labour intensive task of moving stock and stock taking to a minimum, we will be running the stock down throughout the next few weeks, so that there isn’t much to lump and bump around from unit to unit. As a result of this, stock levels will be extremely low or sold out towards the end of this month, we will then be working all hands on deck around the clock from the start of July to replenish it all in our new production area.

It’s going to be a super busy and stressful time for us but we’ll be doing all we can to keep things as close to normal as possible.

We expect to be fully operational by the 1st of July and stock levels will be back to normal by then.

We’ll also be reopening the custom tips UK website for orders mid July.

I’ll be sure to post lots of pics of the move as we go for those interested!

As always, if anyone needs anything our live chat will remain open online 7 days a week. Or you can also PM me or tag me on here :)

Short version - everything is likely to be sold out within the next few weeks, and won’t be re stocked until the first week of July.

Good luck on your move :2thumbsup:

Good luck with your move Lee, stressful times im sure but im sure you'll handle it well

full steam ahead then good luck with the move good news on the custom tips opening up again was wondering if you were ever going to get that back up and running

Giving us the heads up is a sign of a good vendor so thanks for that.

Good luck with the move. Exciting times for you.

Best of luck with the move @Lee . I'm sure it won't be fun or easy but undoubtedly you'll get through it and be glad you did it.

Back
Top Bottom