What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime Vapes - Notice of disruption to our services

Great to see you back mate!

Congratulations and good luck on ghe move and everything involved fruit flavours and slushie sound right up my street looking forward to seeing what's to come back!

Take it easy and enjoy a beer

Great to see you back mate!

Congratulations and good luck on ghe move and everything involved fruit flavours and slushie sound right up my street looking forward to seeing what's to come back!

Take it easy and enjoy a beer

Thanks Sam, it’s good to be back mate! I’m hoping to put some sample packs together of the new flavours for those that want to try them all out at once as there will be so many :)

Good luck with the move chief. looking forward to seeing what new PV liquids you have in store. Hopefully a few more for your MTL shortfill range.

Last edited:
Thanks Sam, it’s good to be back mate! I’m hoping to put some sample packs together of the new flavours for those that want to try them all out at once as there will be so many :)
Sounds great mate! Looking forward to it!

Big D's? Are you becoming a stockist for Anne Summers or something? Fair play to the 82 year old lady still going at it, i'd like to think i'm still shagging at that age :18:

Joking aside, Hope the move goes well! It's been a while since i last ordered from you, but you've just reminded me about Limesicle, gonna need to get my hands on some :2thumbsup:

Some more progress pictures of the move for those interested. We’ll be working all over the weekend and Hope to be completed by then.

Still have the cleanroom to organise and clean out, sink to be plumbed in, few odds and ends of decorating, shelves to put up and an absolute boat load more of stock to move :)

Will post the finished pictures hopefully next week!

Have a nice weekend all

IMG_4673.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg

IMG_4676.jpg

IMG_4677.jpg

Wow that’s been one hell of a week :)

We’re all moved in, just some more stock to move round and flavourings to go in the cleanroom.

A busy few weeks ahead now preparing the new flavours ;)

IMG_4683.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

Back
Top Bottom