What's new

Prime Vapes - Notice of disruption to our services

Lee

Vendor
Hello all, firstly I’d like to apologies for the lack of posts on the forum! The last 6 months have been an absolute whirlwind at prime vapes. Since my last post we’ve taken on two more staff, began wholesaling to small shops and moved in to a bigger unit this week. I have quite literally been working 16 hours a day 6 days a week for the last six months to stay on top of things (with a cheeky week off in between!)

This is just a quick post to let you any of our customers on here know from today until over the weekend we will be moving in to a new unit and there may be a delay in replying to emails and phone calls. There is only one man in our current unit tasked with packing online orders, answering the phone, emails and dealing with walk in customers. Myself and the rest of our staff are busy moving stuff in to the new unit and decorating, assembling the cleanroom and all sorts of stuff!

We hope to be completed by Friday or over the weekend at the latest, at which point usual service will resume. We’ve just got the keys this week and have been busy painting and laying the flooring. We still have lots to do, cleanroom to assemble, stock to move, air con, WiFi line installed, electrics, plumbing etc :(

Our online orders are shipping out as usual.

Our phone lines will be down Thursday/Friday morning as we are switching over to the new unit, if you need to get in touch just drop me a email or a message and I will reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks to all our customers that continue to support us, and a big shout out to @ZT who has kindly jumped in to bottle our liquids whilst we’ve been busy moving, you’re an absolute legend :)

We have loads of new flavours itching to be bottled for our own range as soon as we are sorted, so eyes peeled for those.

Furthermore, I just wanted to add a final note about the big D. I feel obliged to comment on this due to my previous posts slagging them off and anyone that stocks them. For what it’s worth, my opinions are still unchanged and I genuinely do hate stocking them. For anyone that cares, the turning point to caving (after 7+ months of saying a hard NO) was when we had a 82 year old lady come in wanting to quit smoking who couldn’t physically use her hands to change a coil or even refill a pod. A D was her only option and we got some in for her to try out. This was the starting point for us, and it’s quite clear that not ALL people that use them are lazy or irresponsible. Anyone that buys D’s from us is pestered heavily if they call us or when they walk in for locals to switch to a pod kit, often we will offer these at a loss to repeat customers to persuade them to switch over.

I respect everyone’s thoughts on them, I just wanted to chip in to let you know the reason why I caved, as I can 100% assure you it’s not about the money. There is absolutely fuck all profit in them compared to a shortfill, pod kit, nic salts, coils or whatever. And the flavours are shit too. They are most certainly not being pushed in store or online.

If anyones interested in progress pics of our move, just shout and I’ll be happy to post some pics up as the week progresses!

IMG_4666.jpg

Nice one fella, at the end of the day it's about getting some folks off the smokes, as I have said before had they been around 8 yrs or so ago, it would have been the D's I would have started vaping on....and I suspect a good few others too.

Nice one fella, at the end of the day it's about getting some folks off the smokes, as I have said before had they been around 8 yrs or so ago, it would have been the D's I would have started vaping on....and I suspect a good few others to.

Thanks mate, exactly that. I mean first of all I was adamant we wouldn’t stock them but we have so many people buying them and then moving on to a starter kit it’s unreal. Many of those people I suspect wouldn’t have bothered even trying vaping.

Don’t get me wrong, im not trying to glorify them and im aware it’s going against the grain to lots of other peoples option (especially old school vapers) but we have to step back sometimes and understand that people that use RTAs, build coils and mix liquids are such a small percentage of vapers that you would be shocked.

Turning retail for us was a real eye opener, almost all the high street customers have absolutely no idea about anything vaping.

Glad to see you are expanding the business. Will let you off on the Ds. All the best to you mate.

Good luck with the move man and can't wait to see what the new flavours are!

Thanks dude! We have a load of fruit flavours in the pipeline, some slushie flavours sharing the limesicle base, more flavours to the MTL range and a totally unique yoghurt range to be added to the dairy custards. Exciting couple of months ahead for sure :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom