What's new

Prime Vapes - nicotine shots news

I'm hardly ever home during the day so any option that leaves me a notification of attempted delivery with an option to pick it up locally the next day is a winner. RM for me [emoji471]

RM have normally been next day for me on most orders so I'd stick with them but no problem whoever's ypu go with as they get delivered to work so missus doesn't see

I do prefer the option of picking up from a depot when I’m not in for delivery, so another vote for RM over here :).

Being ever so slightly biased I vote RM, though we really do need to pull our socks up, a lot, to be as good as we once were. It all might change anyway, if our new CEO is successful in doing away with the Universal Service Obligation, i.e. 6 day deliveries, to all UK addresses.

Soapbox away now, sorry for the hijack @Lee [emoji57]

My preference has always been Royal Mail I think the vast majority of customers prefer it too mate.

Our local postie was chatting about this to us for a good half hour last week, sounds like they have a lot of plans to change things around, lots loosing their jobs too by the sounds of it. He reckons they’re planning to split RM into a load of separate Ltd private companies, some for parcels, letters, admin etc. All to avoid paying pensions, I’m not sure if that’s even correct as limited companies still need to pay staff pensions over a certain amount!

Anyways, their service is great - they just really need to add tracking that works, and for much less. DPD shit all over them for parcels, hour window, live tracking etc. Much cheaper too in volumes. This is my only niggle for RM, as a whole they are the perfect delivery solution tbh.

RM for me too Lee. Much more convenient, either fits in the letter box or they card u. Delivery lead time of 1-3 days i think is perfect, doesn't have to be next day. In my.opinion anyway
Ps: no excuse for no sweets though mate, get yourself down the shop, no sweets with prime vape deliveries??? Whatever next? Lol

RM for me too Lee. Much more convenient, either fits in the letter box or they card u. Delivery lead time of 1-3 days i think is perfect, doesn't have to be next day. In my.opinion anyway
Ps: no excuse for no sweets though mate, get yourself down the shop, no sweets with prime vape deliveries??? Whatever next? Lol

No need to panic, we’ve just had a 3kg sack of fresh stock arrive today [emoji23][emoji23]

My preference has always been Royal Mail I think the vast majority of customers prefer it too mate.

Our local postie was chatting about this to us for a good half hour last week, sounds like they have a lot of plans to change things around, lots loosing their jobs too by the sounds of it. He reckons they’re planning to split RM into a load of separate Ltd private companies, some for parcels, letters, admin etc. All to avoid paying pensions, I’m not sure if that’s even correct as limited companies still need to pay staff pensions over a certain amount!

Anyways, their service is great - they just really need to add tracking that works, and for much less. DPD shit all over them for parcels, hour window, live tracking etc. Much cheaper too in volumes. This is my only niggle for RM, as a whole they are the perfect delivery solution tbh.
Oh I could go on for hours about all that is wrong with my particular part of this ever growing industry, but I won't, at least not in this thread.

Regarding competitors undercutting RM though, some is down to the cost of our better employment terms, = higher running costs. Also the regulator limits RMs ability to use aggressive pricing to undercut our competition. DPD are leading the way, while we watch and try to catch up, when it comes to tracked mail.

Anyway, I may put an order in soon, now you've got sweeties back in stock. [emoji3]

Mmm
Screenshot_20190911_171829.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom