What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime Vapes - nicotine shots news

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

Just a quick one from me to let you know that the free nicotine shots offer has expired.

All good things must come to a end, unfortunately the end for this offer is now. We’ve changed the website and also put a nice big bold warning on the cart page to remind you guys.

I’m sure this won’t affect most people as the vast majority of people either email me to say they don’t want them, or they add their own nic.

We’ve of course listed the nic shots on the website for those that wish to purchase them.

Last edited:
£7.50 for 50ml...

I "know I can mix it mysen for 57.16p in me baff tub", but primes fucking lovely.

@Lee
Quick question - if I added pg 72 nic would it dilute the ice massively? (Limesicle)
Quick question 2 - any plans to be able to pre-order?

@Lee
Quick question - if I added pg 72 nic would it dilute the ice massively? (Limesicle)
Quick question 2 - any plans to be able to pre-order?

Hi mate, no. It’d be exactly the same as adding a nicotine shot if you only added 10ml, because it’s the same volume of liquid being added/being diluted by. There really isn’t much choice with that particular flavour, it’s the only one that you’re forced ice on! Everything else has been left option with the ice shots there :)

What you looking to pre order mate?

Hi mate, no. It’d be exactly the same as adding a nicotine shot if you only added 10ml, because it’s the same volume of liquid being added/being diluted by. There really isn’t much choice with that particular flavour, it’s the only one that you’re forced ice on! Everything else has been left option with the ice shots there :)

What you looking to pre order mate?

The grape lemonade although Ive just put an order in for 3 purple rain and a limesicle.
Was wanting to try that too although there's no rush.

The grape lemonade although Ive just put an order in for 3 purple rain and a limesicle.
Was wanting to try that too although there's no rush.

Ah ok! I try to avoid pre orders if possible mate, it can get a bit messy at times and hard to organise!

We’ll have everything in stock before the weeks out, except maybe jam roly poly (becoming a nightmare to source a flavour used in this!)

Back
Top Bottom