What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

Too bloody true, even the posh parts are riddled with those cocky little gob shites. I wasn't that type of kid though, despite my location. The West Country Dairy Co name makes perfect sense now, looking forward to trying your products out mate.

Nice one mate, I hope you enjoy them!

You’re welcome to pop in any time (after Covid) if you’re ever in the area :)

Nice one mate, I hope you enjoy them!

You’re welcome to pop in any time (after Covid) if you’re ever in the area :)
Well i'll be back down that way (I moved up to South Shields) after Covid to see the family and what not, so will definitely take you up on that, i'm bound to need supplies while visiting. Take care and stay safe down there mate. :)

New in stock today, the all new Confectioners Classics Collection, plus a new addition to the prime fruits range :)

Check them out here - https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/new-e-liquids

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

My order is in for the Fizzy Cola , Purple Pennies and Sherbet Straws looking forward to trying them :2thumbsup:

New in stock today, the all new Confectioners Classics Collection, plus a new addition to the prime fruits range :)

Check them out here - https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/new-e-liquids

View attachment 244307
View attachment 244308
Look what I found a full bottle of old school must have been sat for 2 years at least

Look forward to giving the new releases a try

The purple pennies, described as chewy blackcurrant sweets, im guessing they are like blackcurrant chewits rather than parma violet sweets, its the name purple pennies that threw me, I like blackcurrant chewits, dont like parma violets

Others sound good too be some getting included on next order in
20210409_171439_compress63.jpeg

Look what I found a full bottle of old school must have been sat for 2 years at least

Look forward to giving the new releases a try

The purple pennies, described as chewy blackcurrant sweets, im guessing they are like blackcurrant chewits rather than parma violet sweets, its the name purple pennies that threw me, I like blackcurrant chewits, dont like parma violets

Others sound good too be some getting included on next order in View attachment 244368

I’ve been busy working on a new version of the cola sorbet, some people found it a bit harsh so we’ll be releasing a new and improved version soon :)

The purple pennies one isn’t Parma violets mate, tastes like a fruitella pretty much!

Hi guys,

A little update to the website this week, a whole host of guest brands are now online at awesome prices.

Just a few examples;

Just jam 100mls - RRP £19.99 our price £11.99
Jammin 50mls - RRP £12.99 our price £7.99
Big tasty 100mls - RRP £14.99 our price £9.99
Pancake man 100mls - RRP £19.99 our price £11.99
Waffle flavour treats 100mls - RRP £14.99 our price £8.99

Plus many more in stock.

If there is any other brands that you regularly purchase that you’d like to see on our website at an awesome price, be sure to let me know and we’ll look at getting some in for you.

As always, free RM24 shipping over £30 and possibly a fruitella if you’re lucky :)

Check them all out here - https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/new-e-liquids

Hey @Lee

Just realised u stock my favs now!!
Juice head nic salts & Dr Vapes nic salts 10mg
I see its 3 for £12 which works at at £4 each so the problem is i can get them cheaper on Ecigone and £1.99 p&p RM 48hrs hence why i tend to go there. I have to look after those pennies, its a shame as i would rather order from u but i do understand the margins etc....and order volumes

How’s the mtl collection doing? Do u think u will add more flavours to the range?

Hey @Lee

Just realised u stock my favs now!!
Juice head nic salts & Dr Vapes nic salts 10mg
I see its 3 for £12 which works at at £4 each so the problem is i can get them cheaper on Ecigone and £1.99 p&p RM 48hrs hence why i tend to go there. I have to look after those pennies, its a shame as i would rather order from u but i do understand the margins etc....and order volumes

How’s the mtl collection doing? Do u think u will add more flavours to the range?

Hey mate,

The MTL range is going good! Yes we will certainly be adding some more flavours to this range shortly :)

I have just looked at our cost prices on these, I think the first lot we got in we paid over the odds for, they are now much less at the wholesalers. I could possible put them in the 5 for £15 bundle now.

This would work out £18.99 inc RM24 postage.

Compared to the £19.44 it would cost you elsewhere including the £1.99 postage you mentioned.

How does that sound?

The Dr vapes salts, I’m not sure we could do the same on those they are very expensive wholesale.

Back
Top Bottom