What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

Haha, so you’re one of the bulk buyers!

Tbh I am surprised, I was expecting the tobacco one to be the slowest seller :)

I best dig out some more tobacco recipes from my golden book and get cracking with some more!

Creme de tabac and little tart are my favourites at the moment.

both great MTL juices.

Oh My! @Lee

Loving this!! Little Tart MTL range with salt nic and base lol, in the Aspire Favostix........bloody gorgeous!

20210204_105934.jpg

Menthol custard?... Nice [emoji2961]
I accidentally topped a tank up with custard that still had a little bit of sherbert in it, both prime vapes juices coincidentally. The first taste was a great big WTF?? but I got used to it after a while and it wasn't too bad really.
I wouldn't deliberately mix the two again but it wasn't so bad that I had to throw it away.

Ordered some of your MTL collection yesterday, looking foward to trying it @Lee, your site says that you're Bristol based, you from there originally? Just because that's my home town and it's always nice to support a business close to home.

Ordered some of your MTL collection yesterday, looking foward to trying it @Lee, your site says that you're Bristol based, you from there originally? Just because that's my home town and it's always nice to support a business close to home.

Born and bred mate :)

What area of Bristol are you from?

Originally from Southmead but I've lived all over, Hartcliffe, Knowle, and Fishponds to name a few. :)

Haha tbh half of Bristol is like that!
Too bloody true, even the posh parts are riddled with those cocky little gob shites. I wasn't that type of kid though, despite my location. The West Country Dairy Co name makes perfect sense now, looking forward to trying your products out mate.

Back
Top Bottom