What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

Just wondered why you don't seem to stock PG or VG? I need to get some and thought I'd add it no my next order of shortfalls but can't see it on your site?

Thanks

Hey mate, how are you doing?

You’re right we don’t sell VG or PG at the moment.

Reasons - we don’t sell any other DIY stuff at the moment, so it seems odd to just have that on their alone. Plus the weights are also much heavier than anything else we sell which would require us to open another shipping account especially for VG and PG, like UPS or something.

That being said, there is plans to expand the website into DIY offerings in the near future once we have some spare room/time :)

Is there any plans afoot to expand the new MTL range in the future @Lee ??
Also how have they been doing? Have you had a lot of positive feedback mate, I would imagine so as the ones I’ve tried are superb :2thumbsup:

Is there any plans afoot to expand the new MTL range in the future @Lee ??
Also how have they been doing? Have you had a lot of positive feedback mate, I would imagine so as the ones I’ve tried are superb :2thumbsup:

Hey mate, I’m pleased you’re enjoying them :)

It’s a bit early to call tbh, the tobacco one has been the best seller, some people coming back to buy 5 bottles of it on the second order.

They’ll certainly be staying, I expect we will end up expanding it if they continue to sell. Perhaps focusing more on the tobacco flavours for this range though!

Hey mate, I’m pleased you’re enjoying them :)

It’s a bit early to call tbh, the tobacco one has been the best seller, some people coming back to buy 5 bottles of it on the second order.

They’ll certainly be staying, I expect we will end up expanding it if they continue to sell. Perhaps focusing more on the tobacco flavours for this range though!

Thanks mate, I must say I can’t decide whether the Creme Tabac or Sour Lime is my favourite. Both are excellent. I shall watch with baited breath.

Guilty as charged. Bloody lovely stuff [emoji106]

Guilty as charged. Bloody lovely stuff [emoji106]

Haha, so you’re one of the bulk buyers!

Tbh I am surprised, I was expecting the tobacco one to be the slowest seller :)

I best dig out some more tobacco recipes from my golden book and get cracking with some more!

Haha, so you’re one of the bulk buyers!

Tbh I am surprised, I was expecting the tobacco one to be the slowest seller :)

I best dig out some more tobacco recipes from my golden book and get cracking with some more!
Absolutely, I love a nice tobacco type vape, and you've totally nailed this one, spot on.

May be you judged based on your shortfill sales what would sell MTL style? For me at least, they're different markets. I'd much rather homely type liquids for MTL. Don't think I'd get on with sub ohming a tobacco over say fruits, custards etc. Just my thoughts.

Absolutely, I love a nice tobacco type vape, and you've totally nailed this one, spot on.

May be you judged based on your shortfill sales what would sell MTL style? For me at least, they're different markets. I'd much rather homely type liquids for MTL. Don't think I'd get on with sub ohming a tobacco over say fruits, custards etc. Just my thoughts.

It’s so hard to gauge to be honest, some people just aren’t normal lol.

I have some customers that buy ice shots to put in with apple crumble and custard, yeah menthol apple crumble and custard. Delicious!

Plus the amount of people that buy bubblegum slushie nic salts and all sorts of other stuff I wouldn’t personally enjoy in a MTL vape.

Really other than an educated guess, it’s pretty much pot luck what will be popular and what won’t [emoji23]

I’m sure we’ll add some more to it though, certainly some more tobacco flavours :)

Back
Top Bottom