What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

I've been searching for a decent coffee vape for yonks now. I'm sure if anyone can pull it off, you can. Looking forward to trying it [emoji1303]

I dont get sweets havnt had sweets for ages. :please:

No one has mate, because the retarded amazon driver can’t find our unit.

Thankfully the new one is right at the front of the business park, not even a blind man could miss it [emoji23]

Fucking hell, don’t start this again mate. Get a grip of yourself. The sweets will be back soon :) [emoji23]
Fuck sakes sweets again [emoji45] can I ask you not to include any in my orders? I've got 6 kids who like sweets and I got told off last time I told them to fight for the bag of haribo apparently your not allowed to make em fight for sweets and have to give them all some [emoji23]

Fuck sakes sweets again [emoji45] can I ask you not to include any in my orders? I've got 6 kids who like sweets and I got told off last time I told them to fight for the bag of haribo apparently your not allowed to make em fight for sweets and have to give them all some [emoji23]

Next time just slip them into your pocket and eat them when they are asleep mate ;)

Next time just slip them into your pocket and eat them when they are asleep mate ;)
Can't do it 4 of them line up to smell your juice the second it lands think there as addicted to smelling your short fills as I am to nicotine [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom