What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

I’ve done two bottles straight off without any steeping tbh mate [emoji23]

Few days wouldn’t hurt though, give it a shot when it arrives and see what you think mate!
I can see why mate I'm vaping away now and I think it's the best strawberry milkshake juice I ever vaped [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] congratulations mate it's a masterpiece

I can see why mate I'm vaping away now and I think it's the best strawberry milkshake juice I ever vaped [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] congratulations mate it's a masterpiece

Ah that’s great to hear mate, lovely isn’t it [emoji16]

Ah that’s great to hear mate, lovely isn’t it [emoji16]
Hoping it will be round for a while mate or permanent because I need more of this in my life [emoji3] just can't afford anymore until next week as you took my last £100 yesterday [emoji23]

Hoping it will be round for a while mate or permanent because I need more of this in my life [emoji3] just can't afford anymore until next week as you took my last £100 yesterday [emoji23]

Fucking hell, don’t say stuff like that it makes me feel awful [emoji23]

I’ve got another batch of this that’s ready to bottle, I expect we’ll just await the majority feedback then dude, if it’s mostly positive then it will stay :)

Fucking hell, don’t say stuff like that it makes me feel awful [emoji23]

I’ve got another batch of this that’s ready to bottle, I expect we’ll just await the majority feedback then dude, if it’s mostly positive then it will stay :)
My last bit of vape budget not cash so don't feel too bad [emoji23] and I can't see how it's gonna get any bad feedback and if it does tell em to fuck off as they don't know what there talking about it's amazing juice [emoji6]

My last bit of vape budget not cash so don't feel too bad [emoji23] and I can't see how it's gonna get any bad feedback and if it does tell em to fuck off as they don't know what there talking about it's amazing juice [emoji6]

Ah ok, I thought you meant beans on toast for a week now [emoji23]

Ah ok, I thought you meant beans on toast for a week now [emoji23]
Nah fuck that I need food more than vaping I'm a right fat bastard [emoji23] oh and nice range of nic salts too are you selling them all the time from now on?

Nah fuck that I need food more than vaping I'm a right fat bastard [emoji23] oh and nice range of nic salts too are you selling them all the time from now on?

Yeah I think so mate, I only got a handful of each in to start with to see how the go.

But they seem to be doing alright tbh, so I expect I’ll end up getting more of a variety in over the coming weeks!

Yeah I think so mate, I only got a handful of each in to start with to see how the go.

But they seem to be doing alright tbh, so I expect I’ll end up getting more of a variety in over the coming weeks!
More amazing news thanks mate [emoji4]

Another 50 bottles of unicorn shake in stock now for those that missed out on the first batch!

Filling up bottles on a bank holiday weekend, the things I do for you lot ;)

Back
Top Bottom