What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime Vapes New premium line.

Thank you mate, same old quality service!
i keep telling everyone you aint that bad really [emoji6] [emoji23]

I do try, despite all the hassle you cause [emoji23]

Which one/s you after?

It would be the sorbet and the paradox to start please,
Think they sound perfect for sitting next to a pool with[emoji106] [emoji106]

It would be the sorbet and the paradox to start please,
Think they sound perfect for sitting next to a pool with[emoji106] [emoji106]

No worries dude, will do my best to get some with you before hols! Where you going anyways? Not Weston is it?

No worries dude, will do my best to get some with you before hols! Where you going anyways? Not Weston is it?
Weston super mud! Fuck no, every year as a kid we had to go there!
Week in Portugal on the Algarve, all 6 kids (going to need another holiday when i get back!)
The eldest is 19 now so its the last family holiday with all of us

Weston super mud! Fuck no, every year as a kid we had to go there!
Week in Portugal on the Algarve, all 6 kids (going to need another holiday when i get back!)
The eldest is 19 now so its the last family holiday with all of us

Sounds awesome mate, have a nice time man! Hopefully we can get some juice with you on time to take away [emoji41]

Sounds awesome mate, have a nice time man! Hopefully we can get some juice with you on time to take away [emoji41]
Thanks bud, don't worry if its not possible (get your bloody finger out[emoji23] )
I have saved my last 250ml of cider ice lolly to take!

Thanks bud, don't worry if its not possible (get your bloody finger out[emoji23] )
I have saved my last 250ml of cider ice lolly to take!

Can’t see it being a problem mate, so long as Royal Mail don’t cock up, like they have twice in the last 5 days already [emoji52]

IMG_3533.JPG

Going down an absolute treat today [emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom