What's new

Prime Vapes New premium line.

Well actually the purple paradox was made whilst I was playing with flavours for the fruit cider. It’s not a fruit cider but it’s of a similar profile.

Il be honest - the fruit cider I have tried (kopperberg) tastes like shit, like a watery blackcurrant lol. I could easily make that - and have made that, I’m not sure if it’s just the way I’m tasting it or if that’s genuinely what it tastes like but I don’t think it will sell well as a Eliquid, not well enough to put in full production anyways.

Although, as I said above, whilst I was attempting to create the fruit cider I worked with some flavours that I haven’t used before and wouldn’t usually pair together. I have kind of used the base and added other layers on top. In my opinion the purple paradox is far superior to what kopperberg tastes like, although not the same - but similar.

Spoiler - it’s a dark fruit base with citrus fruits and a slightly mentholated minty finish.

That’s not described very well, it’s far more than that - one you need to taste to understand. But that’s a brief overview of it [emoji16]

PS: menthol - not ice, I’m fucking sick of all these Malaysian ice bollocks that’s knocking around now, it’s literally every other new juice that comes out lately. I have gone old school with this and have it a touch of menthol :)
I think you will find its a cider apple base with a crisp raspberry, leaving a blackcurrant after taste, but do understand where you are coming from with the water but [emoji16]

I think you will find its a cider apple base with a crisp raspberry, leaving a blackcurrant after taste, but do understand where you are coming frim with the water but [emoji16]

Yeah and elderflower. That’s listed on the ingredients too. Tastes like ribena with too much water in lol.

Ah well, atleast something good has came out of trying. Il still keep working on it and aim to improve it to something I’m happy with. At the moment though it just tastes average, maybe one for the budget line :)

Yeah and elderflower. That’s listed on the ingredients too. Tastes like ribena with too much water in lol.

Ah well, atleast something good has came out of trying. Il still keep working on it and aim to improve it to something I’m happy with. At the moment though it just tastes average, maybe one for the budget line :)
I didn't know about the elderflower, i hate that stuff! [emoji23]

I'm trying to remember which fruit cider I normally drink....

I normally avoid any juice that I know has menthol in it, don't know why don't mind an odd toot but you've sold that juice to me, probably end up trying most of em to be fair.

Looks a good line up there.

Have you ever tried to create a pear cider?? Maybe that would work well with a fruit blend

I'm trying to remember which fruit cider I normally drink....

I normally avoid any juice that I know has menthol in it, don't know why don't mind an odd toot but you've sold that juice to me, probably end up trying most of em to be fair.

Looks a good line up there.

Have you ever tried to create a pear cider?? Maybe that would work well with a fruit blend

I’m the same tbh mate, I certainly wouldn’t go looking for a menthol liquid to buy anyway. Like yourself, I will vape it and often enjoy them once you get stuck in.

It’s worth noting, it’s not one of them that makes your eyes bleed where it’s so strong - just a slight touch is all. Works well I think.

Yeah I like pear, I’m not sure if many others would though? Bit of a funny flavour I would imagine. When you drink a fruit cider do you taste actual cider in there too? To me it just tastes like a really shit alco pop [emoji23]

Mind you, down my end the cider you get on tap in some pubs would take paint off your car, maybe that’s why it tastes weak to me [emoji23]

I’m the same tbh mate, I certainly wouldn’t go looking for a menthol liquid to buy anyway. Like yourself, I will vape it and often enjoy them once you get stuck in.

It’s worth noting, it’s not one of them that makes your eyes bleed where it’s so strong - just a slight touch is all. Works well I think.

Yeah I like pear, I’m not sure if many others would though? Bit of a funny flavour I would imagine. When you drink a fruit cider do you taste actual cider in there too? To me it just tastes like a really shit alco pop [emoji23]

Mind you, down my end the cider you get on tap in some pubs would take paint off your car, maybe that’s why it tastes weak to me [emoji23]
That's why I was thinking pear cider with fruit may end up being a nice blend.

Sometimes I get a small cider taste, it's never in your face just back end sort of thing, more of a real fruity taste to me than an alco pop they are more sugar fake tasting flavours.

True country cider I bet

I find its cider 1st then the fruit coming through after, but then i am a connoisseur of ciders (dragged up on a farm in Gloucester [emoji23])

Back
Top Bottom