Innokin
What's new

Prime Vapes New premium line.

Lee

Vendor
Coming soon to prime vapes, the premium shortfill line by yours truly [emoji16]

These are 100ml shortfills - 70VG/30PG

Comes supplied with 2x free nic shots to make it 3mg if you wish.

ETA early next week (just waiting on labels now)

IMG_3450.jpg

Vape Club
AcmeFog
I don't see any fruit cider amongst those....or is that just for the special customers?

Well actually the purple paradox was made whilst I was playing with flavours for the fruit cider. It’s not a fruit cider but it’s of a similar profile.

Il be honest - the fruit cider I have tried (kopperberg) tastes like shit, like a watery blackcurrant lol. I could easily make that - and have made that, I’m not sure if it’s just the way I’m tasting it or if that’s genuinely what it tastes like but I don’t think it will sell well as a Eliquid, not well enough to put in full production anyways.

Although, as I said above, whilst I was attempting to create the fruit cider I worked with some flavours that I haven’t used before and wouldn’t usually pair together. I have kind of used the base and added other layers on top. In my opinion the purple paradox is far superior to what kopperberg tastes like, although not the same - but similar.

Spoiler - it’s a dark fruit base with citrus fruits and a slightly mentholated minty finish.

That’s not described very well, it’s far more than that - one you need to taste to understand. But that’s a brief overview of it [emoji16]

PS: menthol - not ice, I’m fucking sick of all these Malaysian ice bollocks that’s knocking around now, it’s literally every other new juice that comes out lately. I have gone old school with this and have it a touch of menthol :)

E-liquids.com
Vape Green
Smoore
Back
Top Bottom