What's new

Prime Vapes - New Hardware Stock

No probs mate, as soon as you posted you had them I was on there and was good timing as was running low on secluded sorbet and thought I'd try the vanilla Danish as sounds lovely!
Bloody hell they didn't last long did they then, you're the first UK place I've seen stock them!

Excellent, I hope you enjoy the vanilla danish mate. Come back and let me know how you get on with it won’t you?

Yeah I believe they only landed at UK stores yesterday mate, I think a lot of people have been waiting on them. The freemax coils of all types have been very popular, the DTL big coils for the mesh pro 2 fly out too. Must be decent :)

Excellent, I hope you enjoy the vanilla danish mate. Come back and let me know how you get on with it won’t you?

Yeah I believe they only landed at UK stores yesterday mate, I think a lot of people have been waiting on them. The freemax coils of all types have been very popular, the DTL big coils for the mesh pro 2 fly out too. Must be decent :)
Yeah of course I'll let you know mate, I'll probably be making it up for MTL, really looking forward to it.
I've def been waiting for them so thank you for getting them in!
Good that they obviously sell well for you, I can't get away with high enough wattage for the mesh pro coils but they have a great reputation.

Don't suppose you have any Fireluke 22 tanks on their own @Lee ? Am not interested in the mod section.

Don't suppose you have any Fireluke 22 tanks on their own @Lee ? Am not interested in the mod section.

Hey mate, I’ve asked this question and apparently they are a couple weeks behind, expected after the Chinese holiday from what I could tell in the broken English [emoji16]

Hey mate, I’ve asked this question and apparently they are a couple weeks behind, expected after the Chinese holiday from what I could tell in the broken English [emoji16]

Ok, thanks mate. Should I grab some coils now or will you get more in?

Ok, thanks mate. Should I grab some coils now or will you get more in?

I wouldn’t worry mate, I’m fairly certain they’ll be in regular supply and easy to come by after the Chinese holiday, I think it was mainly where lots of people were waiting on them and all scrambled to buy them at once :)

We have the fireluke 22 in stainless on pre order and we’ll be restocking the coils again with them when they ship I would imagine.

Hope this helps!

I wouldn’t worry mate, I’m fairly certain they’ll be in regular supply and easy to come by after the Chinese holiday, I think it was mainly where lots of people were waiting on them and all scrambled to buy them at once :)

We have the fireluke 22 in stainless on pre order and we’ll be restocking the coils again with them when they ship I would imagine.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Lee. I'm not in any great hurry really. Have got loads of other stuff to play with.

@Gitchy you were after some Fireluke22 coils weren't you mate? Be quick not many left!!

Ordered. Thanks for the tag mate. Now I just need to wait for the tank to come in so I can use the 1.5s as the missus has pre claimed the 0.5s and my twister with the tank on.

Ordered. Thanks for the tag mate. Now I just need to wait for the tank to come in so I can use the 1.5s as the missus has pre claimed the 0.5s and my twister with the tank on.
No probs mate I remember you saying you wanted some. Damn thief, no chance of stealing it back I take it?

Back
Top Bottom