What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime Vapes - New Hardware Stock

Few more mods added to the website today :)

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/new-stock-just-landed

Blimey Lee. You don't do things by halves. Anyways, you're getting some good stuff in and hope all works out. Got my order in for Nautilus Prime in earlier. Cheers for getting it back in stock so quick.

Blimey Lee. You don't do things by halves. Anyways, you're getting some good stuff in and hope all works out. Got my order in for Nautilus Prime in earlier. Cheers for getting it back in stock so quick.

Thanks for that mate! I noticed your order come through earlier :) it’s a cracking little pod, you’ll love it I’m sure.

Yeah we have loads of stuff in now, I think I added around 50 more flavours of 50/50 eliquids to the website today too [emoji23]

New features added to the website - finally finished...

We have lots of liquids, hardware and bits and bobs on the website now, and more arriving almost daily.

So we’ve been busy adding a handy filter to the website to allow you guys to find what your looking for quickly. You can of course use the search bar but if you’re looking to browse the fruity flavours for example, this feature will make it easier for you :)

On desktop it’s displayed on the left of each collection page, but on mobile you’ll need to open it, I’ve included a screenshot to illustrate how to use the feature on mobile for anyone that’s missed it :)

Adjustments.jpg

IMG_2804.png

@Lee you fucking legend! Been waiting for these! Order 9707 placed sir!

Thanks very much for order mate :)

They’ve been a nightmare to get hold of, literally had a box of them arrive today and I reckon we’ve got about 5 or 6 packs left now [emoji23]

Thanks very much for order mate :)

They’ve been a nightmare to get hold of, literally had a box of them arrive today and I reckon we’ve got about 5 or 6 packs left now [emoji23]
No probs mate, as soon as you posted you had them I was on there and was good timing as was running low on secluded sorbet and thought I'd try the vanilla Danish as sounds lovely!
Bloody hell they didn't last long did they then, you're the first UK place I've seen stock them!

Back
Top Bottom