What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime Vapes - New Hardware Stock

@Lee any plans to get the Dovpo Clutch in? Plan on picking one up and would rather you get the business rather then some anonymous website.

@Lee any plans to get the Dovpo Clutch in? Plan on picking one up and would rather you get the business rather then some anonymous website.

Hey mate, that’s very thoughtful of you. Thank you :)

I’ve been trying to avoid mechs tbh but more and more people are asking for some lately. I’ve got a couple of tubes arriving tomorrow.

Will put some of the clutches on my next order mate, which colour you looking for?

Hey mate, that’s very thoughtful of you. Thank you :)

I’ve been trying to avoid mechs tbh but more and more people are asking for some lately. I’ve got a couple of tubes arriving tomorrow.

Will put some of the clutches on my next order mate, which colour you looking for?

Nice one! Black one please.

Nice one! Black one please.

No worries, I’ll probs get a couple of each colour in anyways. Nice looking mods aren’t they. I’ve got a blue one :)

Might be a couple of weeks though, I’ve literally just ordered another box of mods and stuff this morning [emoji23]

Is that ok?

That's cool. How do you find your one? The seem like a good mech to carry about.

That's cool. How do you find your one? The seem like a good mech to carry about.

Exactly that mate, nice to carry about and tbh it’s not much bigger than a 18650 mod. I was expecting it to be tall but it’s tiny :)

Back
Top Bottom