What's new

PRIME VAPES - New flavour drop!

Lee

Vendor
New flavours added just now!

Adjustments.jpg

Check them out here;

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/new-products

New custard yes please [emoji16] order placed under #8070 can't wait to try skinny custard don't have a problem with gunk but interesting to see how the flavour compares to the good stuff [emoji4]

Thanks mate, I see you braved the pink burst despite the brief description too! Honestly don’t know how to describe that flavour so I’ll let you write the description for me after you’ve tried it [emoji23]

Thanks mate, I see you braved the pink burst despite the brief description too! Honestly don’t know how to describe that flavour so I’ll let you write the description for me after you’ve tried it [emoji23]
Will do but it will never make it to the website people will think you lost your mind [emoji23]

Will do but it will never make it to the website people will think you lost your mind [emoji23]

We’ll see! I think it tastes like a pink opal fruit but not candy, more fruity. I think I’m the only one to say that though so far. Everyone else says something totally different so we’ll see how it goes down [emoji16]

We’ll see! I think it tastes like a pink opal fruit but not candy, more fruity. I think I’m the only one to say that though so far. Everyone else says something totally different so we’ll see how it goes down [emoji16]
Sounds like it could be a winner then mate can't wait to try it now to see what it tastes like to me [emoji4]

For god sake Lee give me a break man :(

(I’ll place a fresh order in the next couple weeks, they look awesome!)

Great stuff I love limesicle so will deffo be trying the icy mango, raspberry ripple sounds good, that raspberry revenge was very good, will try the tropical one too all sound good, thought there might be a sour lime coming through but obviously you're still perfecting that one [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom