What's new

Prime Vapes - Limited Edition Flavours

That’s a win in my book mate! Shall I add “excellent wife repellant” to the description online?
Hahahaha that would be awesome if it works all the time hahaha but I'm leaving it to steep lil longer maybe she'll stay upstairs all day ^^

Hahahaha that would be awesome if it works all the time hahaha but I'm leaving it to steep lil longer maybe she'll stay upstairs all day ^^

Maybe it will deter the in-laws too? I’ll have to keep a bottle by for myself to use at Xmas dinner this year. I can just vape it when I want them all to fuck off :)

Maybe it will deter the in-laws too? I’ll have to keep a bottle by for myself to use at Xmas dinner this year. I can just vape it when I want them all to fuck off :)
You are really tempting me to steep it till Xmas ^^

Ffs @Lee I know Your Juice is crap!!!!
It fucking makes me wanna vape it all the time..... but if I vape it and don't steep it a lil bit longer I won't find out how good is after longer steep ^^ ;) Limited Powowowowowowooooooooooo is great :)
My missus says she doesn't like the smell and goes to bedroom !!! 1-0 for me empty settie vape and a glass of whiskey triple win !!!!!
Wish mine would she packed in vAping but picks that one up and hogs it all night regardless of having stopped ...

Back
Top Bottom