What's new

Prime Vapes - Limited Edition Flavours

I tried Soaked Original for the first time this morning and my first toke was like vaping fucking play-doh. Luckily, I'm used to moulding blutack around my old chap and into my japs eye so it was quite pleasant. By toke three I was making those orgasmic moany noises and fiddling about with different tanks etc, I prefer squonking it but it's also nice through the aspire Revvo. It deffo one I'm buying more of. Any juice that gets me away from fingerbanging Hungarian prostitutes dressed as Freddie Mercury out of the I want to break free video has got to be good.

Quick shout out for the Lime one, can't remember the exact name and the bottles downstairs so bollocks to going all the way down there to get it. Anyway, that's proper decent too. Wasn't too keen on General's blackcurrant menthol though but you can't have everything, so apologies to the general for that.

Oh and Manabush Pow Wow. Fuck me, any chance of more of the range at 70/30? Or am I missing something. I need you back in my life. Come on Martyn, gear me up.

Nice one, blu tack up the japs eye, would you recommend?

I’m talking to Martyn about the possibility of another batch of the powwow at the moment, there is a few people that have asked for more!

It was a limited edition collaboration between me and Martyn, but you probably missed that bit being a senile old cunt :)

I’m talking to Martyn about the possibility of another batch of the powwow at the moment, there is a few people that have asked for more!

I’d definitely be up for trying some Powwow slice if there’s another batch :13: You both seem to have sold out of that one quickly!

Thanks Rew! It’s not really a Christmas cake at all is it? How are you finding the boozy aspect of the flavour?

I'm not really thinking about what flavours are in it. It's just a perfect blend of lovely stuff. I wouldn't know how to describe it tbh.

I’d definitely be up for trying some Powwow slice if there’s another batch :13: You both seem to have sold out of that one quickly!

It didn’t last long that one did it?! I’ve spoken with ZT about it and we’ll prepare another small batch for December :)

I'm not really thinking about what flavours are in it. It's just a perfect blend of lovely stuff. I wouldn't know how to describe it tbh.

To be honest I struggled to describe it myself when I put them up on the website! It just tastes like Christmas to me :)

Ffs @Lee I know Your Juice is crap!!!!
It fucking makes me wanna vape it all the time..... but if I vape it and don't steep it a lil bit longer I won't find out how good is after longer steep ^^ ;) Limited Powowowowowowooooooooooo is great :)
My missus says she doesn't like the smell and goes to bedroom !!! 1-0 for me empty settie vape and a glass of whiskey triple win !!!!!

Ffs @Lee I know Your Juice is crap!!!!
It fucking makes me wanna vape it all the time..... but if I vape it and don't steep it a lil bit longer I won't find out how good is after longer steep ^^ ;) Limited Powowowowowowooooooooooo is great :)
My missus says she doesn't like the smell and goes to bedroom !!! 1-0 for me empty settie vape and a glass of whiskey triple win !!!!!

That’s a win in my book mate! Shall I add “excellent wife repellant” to the description online?

Back
Top Bottom