What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime Vapes - Limesicle re stocked!

Or a zombie powered treadmill generator.

Just sit in a deckchair in front of it as bait.
That sounds like fun! But seriously, I've got a mate who is into camping and drags me with him. Recently he bought a boat and we where discussing different alternative power sources so I'm kind of clued up [emoji4]

Can I ask what ratio your nic shots are please @Lee

Now that I'm dipping into my 72mg stock, I've been mixing my own nic shots at 70/30, but I've had a thought that it may change the intended ratio if your shots are 100vg, and your recipe accounts for that.

I'll test my bottle this weekend, I hope I haven't feked it up with too much pg.

Can I ask what ratio your nic shots are please @Lee

Now that I'm dipping into my 72mg stock, I've been mixing my own nic shots at 70/30, but I've had a thought that it may change the intended ratio if your shots are 100vg, and your recipe accounts for that.

I'll test my bottle this weekend, I hope I haven't feked it up with too much pg.

ones on the site are 100% vg , had my order through a few days ago

ones on the site are 100% vg , had my order through a few days ago
Ta, so I guess mine has a little more pg than intended. I don't get on with higher pg mixes, but it'll only be a couple of ml as I've mixed it to 4.5mg with vg nic. Lesson learned [emoji849]

Ta, so I guess mine has a little more pg than intended. I don't get on with higher pg mixes, but it'll only be a couple of ml as I've mixed it to 4.5mg with vg nic. Lesson learned [emoji849]

Matts right mate they are 100% VG, although I very much doubt you’ll notice any difference. It’s minimal :)

Back
Top Bottom