What's new

PRIME VAPES - Free postage updates!

I know! I was tempted to bring the ginger one back tbh, but sadly I don’t think I’ll even be able to make any more of the original soaked for the foreseeable. I can’t get hold of two of the flavours in there for love nor money :(

That's a shame Lee. Oh well, stuff happens and all that.

That's a shame Lee. Oh well, stuff happens and all that.

It’s not the only one mate sadly, I’ve just found out today that jam roly poly and raspberry revenge will have to be chopped permanently too. Was hoping to get some more flavourings in for them this week but apparently it’s not being produced any more. So that’s the end of three flavours now.

Never mind, will have to get cracking replacing them with something else :)

It’s not the only one mate sadly, I’ve just found out today that jam roly poly and raspberry revenge will have to be chopped permanently too. Was hoping to get some more flavourings in for them this week but apparently it’s not being produced any more. So that’s the end of three flavours now.

Never mind, will have to get cracking replacing them with something else :)
Cinnamon custard please [emoji16]

Cinnamon custard please [emoji16]

Yeah was thinking the other day I don’t have anything cinnamony available at the moment. Was thinking perhaps a vanilla custard pastry, vanilla danish I think it’s called. Like these....

Adjustments.jpg

Back
Top Bottom