What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PRIME VAPES - Free postage updates!

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

I’m pleased to announce that today we have reduced the free shipping threshold from £30 down to £20.

You can now order any combination of products from our website across all ranges, if they total £20 or more - we’ll ship it free via Royal Mail 24. The very same day if you order before 1:30pm.

What’s more, we’ve updated the discount code online, previously you needed to add 4 bottles to get 50% off. Now, the products are already discounted. That’s a massive 50% off almost all of our products with no minimum spend.

To put that into perspective for you, you could pick any 3x 50ml Prime vapes shortfills for only £22.50 delivered first class.

We’ve also added a coronavirus update page, you can read all about it here; https://www.primevapes.co.uk/pages/covid-19-updates

We also understand there will be lots of questions at the difficult time, to speed things up - we’ve added a live chat system to our website. We’ll on hand to answer question 9am - 10pm seven days a week.

Last edited:
Thanks mate! I hope you enjoy them :)

You’re in for a treat with that soaked original ;)
I didn't see it on my last order as I hit the custard section [emoji16] but wanted something different this time to took the time to look through your other lines and it sounds amazing can't wait to try it [emoji4] oh and I tried the banana custard and you had me sat looking at the bottle under a magnifying glass for real banana and I can confirm after a hour of looking they ant fucking any in there so how did you manage to capture the real taste of it? I'm now half a bottle down from going for a cheeky taste and I can't put it down [emoji16]

I didn't see it on my last order as I hit the custard section [emoji16] but wanted something different this time to took the time to look through your other lines and it sounds amazing can't wait to try it [emoji4] oh and I tried the banana custard and you had me sat looking at the bottle under a magnifying glass for real banana and I can confirm after a hour of looking they ant fucking any in there so how did you manage to capture the real taste of it? I'm now half a bottle down from going for a cheeky taste and I can't put it down [emoji16]

Tis wizardry Matty

Haha, I try my best mate! I’m not a big fan of banana to be honest, but it works well with the custard!

Haha, I try my best mate! I’m not a big fan of banana to be honest, but it works well with the custard!
I'm not a big fan of banana because they all taste like foam sweets or amoxicillin but you truly nailed it mate and for someone who don't even like vaping banana it has to be wizardry [emoji23]

I'm not a big fan of banana because they all taste like foam sweets or amoxicillin but you truly nailed it mate and for someone who don't even like vaping banana it has to be wizardry [emoji23]

Amoxicillin, man I know exactly the taste you mean and you’re not wrong there is a few that taste like that haha.

There is a couple of others too, pineapple - always tastes like pineapple candy cubes. Mango is the other, most taste artificial as fuck.

I’ve been playing around with those two profiles in my free time, so I expect we’ll be seeing some new additions to the website in the coming weeks :)

Back
Top Bottom