What's new

Prime Vapes - Concentrates and DIY!

Why have I only just noticed this thread!

Will be ordering the PV lemonade, strawberry and pineapple to start with and will see how the others are when I have cash again.

Trying the PV strawberry on it's own just now and it's good. It's a more realistic strawberry than I like, I'm more about the sweet ones, but it's the first realistic strawberry that doesn't have a funky taste to me so it'll go really well in some of my mixes to balance them out.

Ok I realise I'm triple posting so sorry for that. Tried the lemonade today as well, mixed with the pineapple and some molinberry funky pineapple in it as well as some VTA fizzy sherbert to sweeten even more.

It's bloody glorious. By far the best lemonade I've tried and the pineapple does manage to punch through so it's a lovely pineapple lemonade. Something I've been trying to nail for a while.

Last edited:
New prime vapes flavours in today! Taking our own collection of flavour concentrates up to 30 flavours!

Birthday cake
Rhubarb crumble

Quite fancy them, I have my own birthday cake blends, it would be good to know how I might compare to the expert :18: Also looking forward to your baccy concs at some point, I've been sidetracked by @zouzounaki & @Simon G, re the infernal Flavorah Tobacco pack :17: By the way mate, great work all around, I hope you are sleeping well :)

Like a blue raspberry and love a raspberry so will have a punt when I get paid. The 3 I've tried so far are winners so looking forward to trying the other fruits out.

I hope the guava doesn't taste like the TPA one, pure cat pish.

Can't find DIY flavour concentrates or recipes on the Prime Vapes website, am I missing something?

Can't find DIY flavour concentrates or recipes on the Prime Vapes website, am I missing something?

Hi, the recipes are still on line if you type “recipes” in the search bar it will bring them up, I’ve left them live for anyone that’s previously bought some of our concentrates so they can still access them :)

The physical concentrate products have all been removed simply because we sold such a small amount of them, it’s costing more in shelf space to store them than we are making. Unfortunately that shelf space has now been filled with stuff that does sell well, like shortfills, salts and mods etc.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom