What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime Vapes - Concentrates and DIY!

Actually I did have a half finished recipe I’m still busy on, it’s a nutty tobacco type flavour, coffee could be the missing part to that puzzle. Meet me half way with a coffee tobacco? :)

Actually I did have a half finished recipe I’m still busy on, it’s a nutty tobacco type flavour, coffee could be the missing part to that puzzle. Meet me half way with a coffee tobacco? :)

I would certainly give it a go. I'm not sure I've tried just coffee before anyway. It needs a bit of sweetness for me somewhere in there.

I would certainly give it a go. I'm not sure I've tried just coffee before anyway. It needs a bit of sweetness for me somewhere in there.

Like a mocha frappe macchiato extra cream upside-down Starbucks special? Or just a hint of something sweet? Most of the coffee flavours I’ve tried have been very bitter, quite dirty tasting almost.

Like a mocha frappe macchiato extra cream upside-down Starbucks special? Or just a hint of something sweet? Most of the coffee flavours I’ve tried have been very bitter, quite dirty tasting almost.

A what?
Actually I really liked Private Reserve with a bit of El Toro Brasileiro added.

Back
Top Bottom