What's new

Prime Vapes - Changes to the Prime Fruits range

Now that I had some time with them, I can try to make a review.

Fruity first, surprising flavours. I have a soft spot for apple or grape and this one nails it in a very refined way. The grape is there but soft and natural, grapes are not a power flavour fruit. The strawberry sweetness comes after and after you got the taste of them you feel the kick of the blackcurrant. Flavours are relaxed, feel natural and not chemical like flavoured plastic, as I use to call most artificial bad quality flavours. I will try other combinations soon.

The tabacco, this one is my field, I tried everything you can buy under normal conditions. From £0.99 that tastes like burned paper to the superb and expensive Black Note. I am a big fan of Black Note liquids but they don't fit my vaping style and kit, mostly because they only do 50/50 and the flavours are very soft being natural. I had all the "secret reserves", gold, virgins, blends and what ever crap name they invented. I always looked for something to remind me of a good cigar and not smelly fags. This one is getting dangerously close, will have to try the other one. There is something to it,has certain harshness but still sweet and flavoured. Quite hard to explain. It is Manly with a twist, like a strong, burning whiskey with a few drops of water but not watered by melted ice.
Most tabacco liquids there are actually flavours of roasted nuts, this one has something more. This reminds me of Denis Leary... What flavour with your coffee? Coffee flavour only please.

Thanks Lee, great stuff, and although sorry to come with a small con but as it was stated before... The bottles are easy to put the nic shot but a small pain after.

Thanks for the feedback mate, it’s not often customers give a detailed review these days so I really do appreciate it! It’s great to hear you’re enjoying them!

I’m aware some customers don’t get on with the bottles, I am listening and I am actively trying out other types of bottles at the moment. So far, everything else I have tried has been worse. But I am always looking for ways to improve [emoji16]

Thanks for the feedback mate, it’s not often customers give a detailed review these days so I really do appreciate it! It’s great to hear you’re enjoying them!

I’m aware some customers don’t get on with the bottles, I am listening and I am actively trying out other types of bottles at the moment. So far, everything else I have tried has been worse. But I am always looking for ways to improve [emoji16]
If you go back to them fucking chubby shit bottles I am only vaping MFIC from now on [emoji6] [emoji23]

If you go back to them fucking chubby shit bottles I am only vaping MFIC from now on [emoji6] [emoji23]

That’s not happening man, I absolutely hate those bottles.

If I had my way, everything would be in glass and pipettes but I’m aware most people hate that too [emoji23]

I do have another type of new bottle on route to try, looks promising but I’m sure I’ll find some fault.

The current ones seem to be some sort of happy middle ground. Just the filling of tanks which is a pain if the tank has a small juice filling port isn’t it!

Just send me all the different bottles you have filled with juice even your 5L ones and I'll gladly test them all for you and I promise I'll give detailed honest feedback especially on the 5L ones [emoji23]

If I had my way, everything would be in glass and pipettes but I’m aware most people hate that too [emoji23]

I do have another type of new bottle on route to try, looks promising but I’m sure I’ll find some fault.

The current ones seem to be some sort of happy middle ground. Just the filling of tanks which is a pain if the tank has a small juice filling port isn’t it!
I think the bottles now are perfect and couldn't work out what people could have a problem with, but then I only drip or squonk and never thought about those inferior tank things [emoji6][emoji23]

You have to bring back glass dripper bottles it would save me buying them and putting your juice in em [emoji4]

I think the bottles now are perfect and couldn't work out what people could have a problem with, but then I only drip or squonk and never thought about those inferior tank things [emoji6][emoji23]

I think the most common issue, other than the filling thing, is sometimes once you’ve had a drip or a fill and set the bottle down, a tiny bit of juice can get pushed out of the cap from the air pressure and dribble down the side. It’s mostly when it’s hot, and it’s not often it’s hot in the UK so I can’t take that onboard for 11 months of the year haha. In the summer people complain most about it, after that I hear nothing [emoji23]

You have to bring back glass dripper bottles it would save me buying them and putting your juice in em [emoji4]

I’d honestly love to, but I think we are in the minority haha. Most people hate them!

I’d honestly love to, but I think we are in the minority haha. Most people hate them!
I've never heard of someone not ordering there favourite juice because of the bottle it comes in so just sell the cheap plastic bottles at 20p a go and fuck em [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom