What's new

Prime Vapes - Changes to the Prime Fruits range

Lee

Vendor
Hey guys,

A quick post to let you all know we have changed the way the prime fruits are sold.

Previously you’d choose ice or no ice, now they’ll come with either a regular nic shot or a ice cold nic shot.

You end up with the same product but it’s less variants for me to keep on top of! No price changes. Just be aware that blue nic shots are icy, black ones are regular shots. It’s clearly labelled on the bottles.

We’ve also added the ice option to various other flavours in the occult owl and signature collection.

Complete with a fresh new look.

IMG_0584.jpg
IMG_0581.jpg
IMG_0582.jpg
IMG_0583.jpg
IMG_0585.jpg
IMG_0586.jpg
IMG_0587.jpg

You can check them out here; https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/prime-fruits

And don’t forget your code BIG50 for a massive 50% off!

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Nice and simple way to do it [emoji6] just put a small order in on the better halfs card #4817 its all that @cliveh2 fault sending Me free custard [emoji23]

Nice and simple way to do it [emoji6] just put a small order in on the better halfs card #4817 its all that @cliveh2 fault sending Me free custard [emoji23]

Ah thanks mate! It’s not all true what they say about Clive is it [emoji23]

You’re weaning him off the slice and he’s trying to get you hooked on it haha

Much as I love MFIC its going to take more than that to get me off the slice!!!
New job with different payday and emergency tax and holiday to pay for are unfortunately delaying my next order [emoji45]

Just that 1 bottle was enough to get me hooked and he knew what he was doing sure you didn't put him up to it? [emoji23]

Much as I love MFIC its going to take more than that to get me off the slice!!!
New job with different payday and emergency tax and holiday to pay for are unfortunately delaying my next order [emoji45]

There can only be one slice!

If you’re stuck just shout, don’t go without. I’m more than happy to ship you a few bottles out. You can just square up when you’re sorted. No rush :)

There can only be one slice!

If you’re stuck just shout, don’t go without. I’m more than happy to ship you a few bottles out. You can just square up when you’re sorted. No rush :)
Thanks bud, I may hold you to that if the bloody tax office don't sort themselves out pretty dam quick [emoji106]

Thanks bud, I may hold you to that if the bloody tax office don't sort themselves out pretty dam quickly [emoji106]

Yeah you’re more than welcome to mate.

I hope they pull their fingers out and sort it quickly for you man, no rush with them is there, unless they want money off you.

Back
Top Bottom