What's new

Prime Vapes - 8 new flavours / 50% off 50ml shortfill’s!

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys, as some of you may know I have been a busy little bee for the past few months tweaking some new flavours. It’s been a long time coming but the day has finally arrived! In stock on the website now! Introducing....

Prime Fruits...

The prime fruits range was developed with three objectives in mind, Strong flavours, True tasting and super juicy. These 70VG/30PG shortfills are as juicy as it comes. Fruit lovers rejoice, Extra juicy is here! The most authentic Tasting fruit eliquid ever, period. Served with or without ice. Created by yours truly [emoji16]

IMG_5599.jpg

Pineapple passion - Fresh peach, tangy pineapple and a sweet passion fruit back note. All three flavours combine seamlessly together to create a ultra realistic fruit juice experience. welcome to your new all day vape.

Served extra juicy or on ice. The choice is yours!

IMG_5600.jpg

Tropical Twist - A classic orange and mango flavour with a fresh new twist. Not your usual over sweetened fizzy nonsense, a legit Florida style fresh orange juice. Blended with a hint of refreshing mango and dragon fruit. The perfect tropical OJ is finally here.

IMG_5601.jpg

Easy Bruv - Sweet, juicy and refreshing. A classic blend of British summer strawberries and refreshing watermelon slices. The ultimate chill out vape, eeeeeeasy bruv.

IMG_5602.jpg

Triple berry - An explosion of super juicy, super tangy, mouthwatering summer berries. Sweet raspberries, juicy blueberries and sharp blackberries blended to perfection over a refreshing fruits of the forest mix.

IMG_5603.jpg

Lemon & Lime Sorbet - Prepare yourself for the ultimate citrus experience. Sharp and sour Sicilian lemons combined with a fresh, zingy lime sorbet. No harsh throat hit, no chemical after-taste. Just a mouth watering citrus blast.

IMG_5604.jpg

Introducing the Bateman’s tobacco range...

Bateman's Tobacco range of liquids utilizes a combination triple filtered, naturally extracted tobacco flavourings (NET) and artificial flavourings. To craft a rich, full bodied and authentic tasting tobacco experience. Available in 30ml mixing kits in zero mg, 6mg and 12mg. Finished mixes produce a 50/50 ratio ideal for MTL, low wattage vapers.

IMG_5605.jpg

Louisiana Perique - Strong full flavoured, full bodied Perique tobacco NET blend. Discover the hidden undertones of a fine quality single malt whisky. This liquid leaves a beautiful aroma in the air, a real treat.

IMG_5606.jpg

Flue Cured Virginia - Bright Virginia naturally extracted tobacco, flue cured for a smooth smokey taste. Discover the hidden undertones of caramel, maple and butterscotch. Welcome to excellence.

IMG_5607.jpg

Directors Blend - Directors blend, the ultimate tobacco experience. A mixture of strong dark Burley and bright Virginia naturally extracted tobacco's. Discover the hidden undertones of roasted nuts and smokey maple. Welcome to excellence.

You can check them all out here - https://www.primevapes.co.uk

You can also use the code BLACK50 for a massive 50% off all 50ml shortfills occult owl, Xmas limited editions and the all New prime fruits. Excludes Bateman’s tobaccos.

Please also note, we are experiencing an overwhelming amount of orders at the moment and all orders are expected to be dispatched within a maximum of 2 working days. Most will still leave the same day but please bare in mind I am super, super busy at the moment!

Now where is my beers [emoji16]

Some nice flavours there buddy. I'm sure by now you have retired to the aft deck and Jeeves is on hand to replenish your drinks

And now, as if by magic, I can. They look great and the flavours sound terrific [emoji16]

Thank fuck for that, I had a panic on then thought I was going to have to put my beer down [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom