What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime Vapes - 6 Year Anniversary £5 Shorfills

Congrats for 6 years of success and producing such great liquids. Good to see how trusted by our community Prime Vapes has become.

Thank you for the offer, I have just ordered 5 shortfills with new Prime Vapes flavours. I can't wait trying them, as I am already a big fan of the West Country Dairy custards.

Thank you :)

They are all quite strong to be honest, the strongest of the lot I would suggest;

Secluded sorbet
Lemon lime
Custard deluxe
Raspberry ripple custard
Blackcurrant lemonade
Grape lemonade
Purple rain
Limesicle
Apple blackcurrant

Hope this helps a bit :)

Superb, thank you.
Will put my order in right away. :)

It's been a while since I've bought some Prime Vapes liquid so couldn't resist...
View attachment 255563
Screenshot_20211003-020744_Aqua%20Mail.jpg

No was before 12. You’ll see my message coincidentally was actually at midnight last night. Ordered before then.

No was before 12. You’ll see my message coincidentally was actually at midnight last night. Ordered before then.
Hmm, strange. It worked for me . Did you just order primevapes liquid or something else ? I think it was only valid for Lee's liquid.

Back
Top Bottom