What's new

Prime Vapes - 6 Year Anniversary £5 Shorfills

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys, this only just popped up on my timeline on Facebook just now, I actually had no idea!

IMG_3897.jpg

Today marks 6 years of making E-liquid, I’m not sure where that time has gone to be honest, but it has!

We’ve gone from taking lists from forum members via PM, and making each bottle to order as a hobby, to leasing an industrial unit, installing our own class 7 cleanroom and producing thousands of bottles a month. To be honest it feels like yesterday, it’s just been one massive blur.

What was once a hobby now provides 3 people’s full time wages, our livelihoods. To be able to support three families from something we all genuinely enjoy doing still doesn’t seem real to be honest. Absolutely none of that would have happened without POTV and you guys supporting us. And I’ve enjoyed every single second of it.

Being that it all began on here, with the help of the awesome members, I thought it would be only fair to offer a special discount code exclusively for POTV members, this won’t be posted anywhere else.

For this weekend, all prime vapes brand 50ml shortfills will be £5, yes really, a fiver a bottle for our best selling flavours. That’s occult owl, West Country dairy co, lemonade project, signature collection, ice cream collection, prime fruits and of course all the limited editions.

To redeem the offer, enter the code 6YEARS at checkout. On mobile, you will find the discount box on the top of the checkout page under the “show order summary” section at the top of the page. This code will discount all prime vapes 50mls to £5 a bottle.

Ends midnight Sunday. One time offer for this weekend only.

Check them out here - https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/all-prime-vapes-e-liquids/bottle-size_50ml

As always, thanks very much to those of you that choose to support us, we wouldn’t have got here without you.

Have a nice weekend all :)

Lee

TBF you deserve the success mate. Congrats on the anniversary.

You worked hard to get there mate, all the best to you and the team.

Congrats on the anniversary. Here's to many more. :beerchug

Congratulations on the 6th Anniversary. The story of the growth of Prime Vapes has been amazing and long may it continue :)

Congrats on 6 years mate! I've just returned to vaping and your stuff Is still top draw! [emoji1360]

Back
Top Bottom