What's new

Pre-orders now live for VEKTO. A unique coil building kit by Graph-x

GRAPH-X

Vendor
Hi,
The wonderful team at Graph-X are now able to offer their unique coil building kit on a pre-order basis at their website

www.graph-x.co.uk

IMG_20210708_220416_741.jpg
IMG_20210707_084926_510.jpg
IMG_20210712_170646_745.jpg

VEKTO is an all in one DIY vape enthusiasts dream, designed from the ground up to be the very best; containing not just the essentials but every tool needed for coil building whether at home, at work or on the go.
It is all housed in a durable, fully sealed, robust polycarbonate case to prevent the ingress of dirt and moisture.

“Small enough to carry,
strong enough to handle anything.”

A compact multi-tool

VEKTO by Graph-X is the result of over two years of design, development and prototyping.
There are many unique features to VEKTO, all painstakingly thought out to be ergonomic, functional and portable. Some of these features include; a coiling mechanism which has been redesigned and is a step-up from what is currently available on the market.
An ingenious spool case housed within the body of the tool, for holding any wire you choose to use. There is also designated space for storing cotton, along with an array of other vaping paraphernalia such as spare post screws and rubber seals.

Find us at www.graph-x.co.uk

Looks very good @GRAPH-X
Have you sent any out to any of the reviewers yet?
Be interested to see what realtime users make of it!

I'm usually among the first to tell people they don't need special tools or a building kit, but that actually looks really well thought-out and useful for trips. :)

At the price I'll stick to my existing tools, prolly do better at half the pre-sale number.

I'm usually among the first to tell people they don't need special tools or a building kit, but that actually looks really well thought-out and useful for trips. :)
Thank you crewella . Our design brief when we began was always to provide high quality tools that can be taken anywhere. Everyone copies the same formula of putting over sized tools in a zip up bag. We wanted to provide a much easier option without a drop in quality (we think the quality has gone up). Almost every tool has been designed from scratch with coil making in mind and we are very proud of what we have achieved.

Looks very good @GRAPH-X
Have you sent any out to any of the reviewers yet?
Be interested to see what realtime users make of it!
Hi strawberry ripple,
The kit is currently in production and will arrive in November. This is why it is still a pre-order product. As soon as we have stock we will be considering our options with reviewers

Thank you crewella . Our design brief when we began was always to provide high quality tools that can be taken anywhere. Everyone copies the same formula of putting over sized tools in a zip up bag. We wanted to provide a much easier option without a drop in quality (we think the quality has gone up). Almost every tool has been designed from scratch with coil making in mind and we are very proud of what we have achieved.
It's not just the tools - it would be pointless if you had to take wire and wick with you ........ in a zip-up bag. You've covered that. :)

always good too see new ideas but 46 notes ure having a turkish & im sorry but someof the tools look like something you would get out of a xmas cracker, will stick with coil master kit V3 they are cheaper...

always good too see new ideas but 46 notes ure having a turkish & im sorry but someof the tools look like something you would get out of a xmas cracker, will stick with coil master kit V3 they are cheaper...
LOL, @ "ure having a turkish" [emoji23][emoji23]

I'm usually, "you're 'avin a giraffe" or...

"you're 'avin a Rory"

I really do like the idea of the kit though @GRAPH-X and it would be very interesting to find out the quality of the components before spending such an amount of money on them. I'm constantly recoiling as I rotate about 20 atties and decent quality kit all wrapped up in such a portable bundle would be very useful [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom