What's new

PlanetoftheVapes.com Intro post + Exclusive Discounts for Vaporents members

GilbertJobs

I’ve been a long time lurker of vaporents and I’m excited to become a part of the community here. I know that it will take time to develop the trust of the community, but we are in this for the long haul.

At PlanetoftheVapes we test and select only the best vaporizers. We don’t carry everything on the market, just the vaporizers that we like and that we think our customers will be happy with.

(Edited)
We’re not allowed to discount Storz & Bickel vaporizers, but we are one of the few stores that actually has the Crafty and Mighty in stock and we have the most generous Volcano packages available.
The Herbalizer should be available by Friday and the VapeXhale Cloud Evo should be available next week.
Please let us know if you have any questions or requests.

Have a great Thanksgiving and holiday season!

Take care

Last edited by a moderator:
So, to summarise, you've got a shop in the states called Planet of the vapes? (I knew about that part already).

Then you come onto a UK forum with the same name implying that due to the name similarities you have a pre existing affiliation with us?
Then you promote weed vapourisers in a climate where illegal THC cartridges have just hospitalised a half dozen of your countrymen.

All of the self promotion without having the manners to ask if it's OK first?

And you'd like some trust?

Pretty sure you've fucked that bit already chief.

Oh planet of the vapes USA, you had to come in all guns a blazing didn't you.
You may want to try again or climb back on your horse and head home.

AHH I remember these knobs if they are the same ones that nicked our forum logo years ago.
@junglist was on the case back then.

Back
Top Bottom