What's new

Ordering from torchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeyJoe

Postman
Hey guys,

have never ordered from him before, unsure how to.. He doesn't have any 18350 or 18500 torchy batteries on ebay.. And i hear they are better and cheAper than efest.

i heard something about direct payment to [email protected]

but he said save at least 10%, so how do i know what to send.. And do i email him first to check he has what i need?

thanks in advance
SJ

Email him as above and ask for what you want for availability and prices(which do include postage) if all ok do a paypal payment stating what you want to buy to the same address,think thats what I done as his stock changes daily

Ah cool... Cheers mate. Will do that now.. Just realised my 18650's are not protected :(

@SmokeyJoe These are for the pair inclusive of postage, just leave a note as to what your requirement is with the payment.

EFESTUKVapers_zps37e63586.jpg

As above, drop him an e mail and have a chat, ordered from him a few times now and had no problem with waiting for stock etc.
About time he was a vendor here if you ask me.

Anyone know the cost of 18500's? Torchy brand that is.. I hear they are better than efests

Ah, balls, didnt realise he did different MAH, i ordered from ebay and there were only 18650 x 1500 and 18350 x 800......... couldnt fault him as a seller though

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, balls, didnt realise he did different MAH, i ordered from ebay and there were only 18650 x 1500 and 18350 x 800......... couldnt fault him as a seller though

Not 100% sure , but i don't think there is a torchy 18500 , unless recently added .

Not sure but he has been adding lately even found some ultrafire he likes and willing to stock(believes the original tests were done on fakes I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom