What's new

Only £13 60ml Pancake man / French dude / Mr Blintz

Great news everyone. We have pre ordered both pancake man and french dude in the TPD versions. They will be arriving in the 3x10ml multipacks :)

Question as a noob - I prefer 0.6ml - can I add 2 x more QuickNic's to my order to achieve this - if the 2 x nics I can add from the product page gives me 0.3? I know it sounds like a massively stupid question and basic maths. But I just want to confirm that?

tagging Shaz @vapepotions
never a silly question when it comes to nic.

the 120ml bottles usually have 100ml of juice and adding 2 x 18mg nic shots will make it 120ml of 3mg.
adding 4 bottles will make it 6mg but will weaken the taste and also wont fit in the bottle as it would make 140ml at around 5-6mg

if youve got a spare 60ml bottle you could experiment and add 40ml to this smaller bottle and add 2 nic shots and see how the taste is.

tagging Shaz @vapepotions
never a silly question when it comes to nic.

the 120ml bottles usually have 100ml of juice and adding 2 x 18mg nic shots will make it 120ml of 3mg.
adding 4 bottles will make it 6mg but will weaken the taste and also wont fit in the bottle as it would make 140ml at around 5-6mg
Ah of course - 140ml won't work (obviously) and I don't want to sacrifice the taste. Many thanks

Ah of course - 140ml won't work (obviously) and I don't want to sacrifice the taste. Many thanks
quite a few on here do vape 6mg in shortfills but best wait for Shaz the owner to reply as he will know more than me.

Back
Top Bottom