What's new

Only £13 60ml Pancake man / French dude / Mr Blintz

vapepotions

Vendor
Hi All,

We now have all of the vape breakfast classics (60ml) at only £15. This includes pancake man, french dude & Mr Blintz. Checkout our link below for this offer on the vape breakfast classics range :)

http://www.vapepotions.co.uk/vape-breakfast-classics

1st class signed for delivery free over £30. Use delivery coupon 'VAPEMAIL' at checkout

Happy vaping

VapePotions

Last edited:
Even when you click it at £13 on the homepage it still takes you to the page with all 3 at £17.

EDIT: Insert code SWEET-TOOTH at checkout.

Hey All,

We have now updated our prices and have got all vapebreakfast classics at £15 with free 1st class signed for delivery over £30

Hopefully this makes it easier for people to find rather than having to look for the coupons

Regards

Vape Potions

Never tried pancake man but a mate loves it so ordered 2 bottles. 1 for me to try and a Xmas prezzie for my mate. Dispatched within an hour of ordering so top job @vapepotions [emoji106]

Never tried pancake man but a mate loves it so ordered 2 bottles. 1 for me to try and a Xmas prezzie for my mate. Dispatched within an hour of ordering so top job @vapepotions [emoji106]
Hope you enjoy them [emoji3] your order came in just on time before our trip to the post office. You should hopefully get it by tomorrow if not Monday.

looks like i can only use either discount code or free postage
so either £4 of breakfast or £3.99 off postage on a £47 order.

decissions decissions

Back
Top Bottom