What's new

Nic Salt e liquids!

I think your right im going to lay off it a bit and use it occasionally. Have you tired adding nic salt shots to shortfills? I Found that the nic salt shots are a lot less harsh, Only tried 18mg nic salt shot not tried the 20mg nic salt shot yet but will give it a go soon
I've been hesitant as the first few I tried significantly changed the flavour profile.
I know dinner lady put an awful lot of time into reblending lemon tart to sit well with the nic salts as they found the same issue.

I've been hesitant as the first few I tried significantly changed the flavour profile.
I know dinner lady put an awful lot of time into reblending lemon tart to sit well with the nic salts as they found the same issue.

Interesting....I have to say the lemon tart nic salt does do a really good job of flavour + nicotine mix. I have tried nic salts but mainly with stuff that contains koolada so it may have been why i never noticed the flavour change so much. I will give it a go with a dessert flavour and let you know. If you do get to try it before me then do let me know how they are in dessert flavours as will be interesting to see if flavour is muted or not.

Also which brands of nic salt shots did you use?

Interesting....I have to say the lemon tart nic salt does do a really good job of flavour + nicotine mix. I have tried nic salts but mainly with stuff that contains koolada so it may have been why i never noticed the flavour change so much. I will give it a go with a dessert flavour and let you know. If you do get to try it before me then do let me know how they are in dessert flavours as will be interesting to see if flavour is muted or not.

Also which brands of nic salt shots did you use?
It was early on so.it would have been Mr salts from the state's.
Must admit element nic salt line is far smoother than the early salts we where getting from the likes of dr salt.
Will do.

Anybody tried mixing dinner lady nic salt with a dinner lady 50ml shortfill yet? Im guessing the flavour wont dull given that the nic salt is already flavoured. Will be interesting to know if it gives overall mix too much flavour. I may give it a shot after I finish with these nasty juice bottles im currently vaping through

Hey All,

We added a new line of nic salts by Juice Sauz as per below:

https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/juice-sauz

Flavours include:
  • Berry Bomb
  • Glacier
  • Pineapple Breeze
  • Gold Rush
  • Mango Passion
  • Dragon's Dream
  • Peachy
All are 20mg Nic salts available as single 10ml or 30ml(3x10ml)

Regards

Shaz

you've gone from 0nic to sub-ohming 20mg nic salts?

.... do you think that's wise?

Back
Top Bottom