What's new

New Sub Rosa concentrates

Lee

Vendor
Cabbage growers!!!!

New Sub Rosa concentrates due to be going live over the next few days. Labels have finally shipped!

These are PG based one shot flavourings, available in 30mls for £7.99. We will also have 100ml sizes coming shortly after if there is enough demand.

Recommend mix ratio of 20% although some could be used slightly lower if you wanted to stretch them.

First batch will be very small and I’m hoping to have them all sorted for the weekend, if anyone wants tagging before the email gets sent out just let me know!

Will update this post with the flavour descriptions and links when they are online [emoji16]

Just wanted to add to the end of this post, as I have had a fair few emails asking the same thing - no, I will not be making any dripworx flavours and calling them different names, Dripworx is no longer mine. Not only am I legally bound by a contract not to do that, I am also a genuine guy and I wouldn’t fuck anyone over. Please don’t ask!

Unfortunately I have a lot on my plate at the moment and I won’t be offering these for wholesale (sorry). They will just be small batches and re stocked as often as I can on my own site www.primevapes.co.uk

[emoji16]

IMG_3654.jpg

Back
Top Bottom