What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Kit on the way

Mist Elite

Vendor
Whilst we are waiting for our Payment provider to turn on the switch, we like to keep our customers up to date on any developments. So...., we have been busy creating a Shortfill Kit.

We are still putting together our new Shortfill Kits on to the website ready for launch, so while orders can't be taken at the moment :(, we don't stop, we keep on working!. We feel these kits will represent better value for money for you, our customers and we really hope you will like what you see.

Keep safe and well from all at Mist Elite

one burning question i have is, wow! £6.50 for a 10ml nic salt. thats got to be a world record. just checking if thats a typo or not.
a quick google shows available at £2.49 elsewhere.

one burning question i have is, wow! £6.50 for a 10ml nic salt. thats got to be a world record. just checking if thats a typo or not.
JEEEZ!! I cannot believe I missed that. If that is a world record, its a big cock up on my part! :(. Been so busy with other things, I totally missed it and you are right it is a typo. Big thanks for alerting me to this. :thankssign:

I have noticed that the £2.49 bottle would actually cost between £5.50 and £6.99 with other sites I price checked with, but still, I will be bringing the price down as it is a typo.

edit: now at £4.50. Much better. I do need to alter that so 5 can be had for less than £2 a bottle. I need to get that tidied up abit, but now though, need to get the kits all done.

Last edited:
JEEEZ!! I cannot believe I missed that. If that is a world record, its a big cock up on my part! :(. Been so busy with other things, I totally missed it and you are right it is a typo. Big thanks for alerting me to this. :thankssign:
no worries. i dont buy 10ml that often but sure ive not seen any over a fiver.

Whilst we are waiting for our Payment provider to turn on the switch, we like to keep our customers up to date on any developments. So...., we have been busy creating a Shortfill Kit.

We are still putting together our new Shortfill Kits on to the website ready for launch, so while orders can't be taken at the moment :(, we don't stop, we keep on working!. We feel these kits will represent better value for money for you, our customers and we really hope you will like what you see.

Keep safe and well from all at Mist Elite
You may want to add the amount of liquid in the shortfill to the description, it says it on the shortfill under eliquid section but not on the shortfill kits, as shortfills can come in various sizes

Back
Top Bottom