What's new

New flavours dropping tomorrow night! [emoji7]

The Reaper Lee. You should listen when people talk to you.

I know! I realised after I replied [emoji23]

That line is exactly what my wife says to me every single day haha

Thanks mate! What attys are you using them in? Interested to know if you’re using them on stock coils how long they are lasting? Pretty sweet aren’t they [emoji23]
only tanks here mate. was crown 1 but giving them a rest as got shit tons of rafale coils so using crown 2 and SE1 tanks now for custards only. coils are lasting about a week so yeh quite sweet. side cotton is still white but totally black down centre of coil.

ps
i didnt get much from the toffee chunk custard so not used it since i received them. fook me its amazing what a steep does for flavours.

only tanks here mate. was crown 1 but giving them a rest as got shit tons of rafale coils so using crown 2 and SE1 tanks now for custards only. coils are lasting about a week so yeh quite sweet. side cotton is still white but totally black down centre of coil.

ps
i didnt get much from the toffee chunk custard so not used it since i received them. fook me its amazing what a steep does for flavours.

Thanks mate! Yeah those custards certainly benefit from a couple of weeks, it’s like another liquid isn’t it?

Weeks not bad really considering the profile, quite happy to hear that!

Hi @Lee. Just added nic to the directors blend, how long should I let it steep before it reaches its expected awesomeness?

Hi @Lee. Just added nic to the directors blend, how long should I let it steep before it reaches its expected awesomeness?

You should be good to go mate! Although a couple weeks won’t hurt either [emoji16]

I hope you enjoy it!

You should be good to go mate! Although a couple weeks won’t hurt either [emoji16]

I hope you enjoy it!

Absolutely loving the Directors @Lee. Tried a bit straight off and was good but decided to give it a 3 week steep and it’s really something special, best tobacco I’ve tried bar none. If you could give me a heads up when you have more 6mg in stock I’d appreciate it. (Currently 1 in stock but I want 3). Cheers

Absolutely loving the Directors @Lee. Tried a bit straight off and was good but decided to give it a 3 week steep and it’s really something special, best tobacco I’ve tried bar none. If you could give me a heads up when you have more 6mg in stock I’d appreciate it. (Currently 1 in stock but I want 3). Cheers

Really pleased you’re enjoying it mate! That’s great to hear [emoji16]

Leave it with me, we have another batch of all three NETs ready to bottle so I’ll crack on tomorrow with them. Check back tomorrow night and you should be all good!

Back
Top Bottom