What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Eleaf Pico S!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV :)

Eleaf have announced the new Pico S kit with the ELLO VATE tank (see what they did there? :18:) It looks like a beauty and has a really fast ramp up speed as well (25 milliseconds :11:), plus it can accommodate 21700 batteries!

What do you guys think?

ELLO S.PNG

Disappointed they’ve moved away from the minimal styling of the original pico. This one reminds me of an xr2i.

The styling is very different from the usual Pico range, I wonder if that is the reason they have changed it? There haven't been many alterations to the original design for years now, maybe they thought it was time to refresh the look :)

For this reason I think they should have given this one a different name. My personal taste though, I’m sure some people might prefer this. I hope it’s as durable as the original pico, that’s a big advantage it has. I’ve had mine for a year and a half now.

As ugly as sin.

The white one maybe but I prefer the stylings of the original.

I suppose they are an acquired taste :) I really like them but I know that those who liked the more understated units would probably be put off by this design, it's more 'in your face' than than the others :18:

They aren't the worste I've seen but they are a bit over the top. The wavey lines on the left are too much.

I think that's their intention, it does look similar to a Smok product!

Back
Top Bottom