What's new

New custard flavour in stock!

@Lee I presume I should give this a couple of weeks after adding nic before vaping?

Hmm up for debate I think mate, this has been steeped for about 3 weeks before it’s gone online. I’d try it before you put it away tbh, the banana is a bit stronger fresh. If you like more banana than custard I’d say vape it off the bat, if you like more custard I’d say steep it :)

Hmm up for debate I think mate, this has been steeped for about 3 weeks before it’s gone online. I’d try it before you put it away tbh, the banana is a bit stronger fresh. If you like more banana than custard I’d say vape it off the bat, if you like more custard I’d say steep it :)

Thanks Lee, luckily for me I've 2 bottles on the way so one for instant gratification and another to steep :)

I love Banana Custard so just had to order some oh and Superberry Supreme oh and Breezy Berry my juice stash is starting to look like a Prime Vapes shop!!

@quincey43 I don't think you'll be disappointed with the Banana Custard. Been vaping away on it all day and it really is good. Well done @Lee .
Mine's sat in a dark cupboard but it is calling me!! I am trying to resist at the moment but don't think it will be long before I give in!!

I'm just about coming to the end of my last massive order so this will be one to try!

Mine's sat in a dark cupboard but it is calling me!! I am trying to resist at the moment but don't think it will be long before I give in!!

It’s definitely less banana-y after a steep, I’m looking forward to hearing how you find it :)

Back
Top Bottom