What's new

New coil options for the S22 and S17

I don't usually post anything lol. I have 3 kits and just the one not as good as the other 2, which are amazing! :D Maybe I just got 2 extra great ones and the iother one is normal lol :D

Never mind. It might be better with the new coils you've brought out. I'll manage :)

I can't think why it would be worse other than the coil in that one is bad, if you've changed coils and it still doesn't perform as well, it could be a problem with the voltage regulation, and somehow it's not regulating properly, or a fault in the charging unit and the battery is not being fully charged, and hence not reaching the correct voltage. It's not something I've come across in the device before, but it is possible. Could you give it to a friend to drop in the post or are you not in the town?

I can't think why it would be worse other than the coil in that one is bad, if you've changed coils and it still doesn't perform as well, it could be a problem with the voltage regulation, and somehow it's not regulating properly, or a fault in the charging unit and the battery is not being fully charged, and hence not reaching the correct voltage. It's not something I've come across in the device before, but it is possible. Could you give it to a friend to drop in the post or are you not in the town?
Nope, not in the town. I don't like to ask friends to do stuff for me lol. Don't have a printer for the label either lol. I've changed the coils and the drip tip. But no worries, it does still work. Will still use it as a back up lol :)

okay, but if you let CS know you have an issue, it least it can be logged in warranty, then let them know it may take you a while to get back, and just post it when the chance arises.

okay, but if you let CS know you have an issue, it least it can be logged in warranty, then let them know it may take you a while to get back, and just post it when the chance arises.
Ok will do that thanks :) It does work, just not as on point at the other 2. So still in my rotation lol :D

So I put the 0.7ohm coil in one of my 3 S22's. Can't remember which one though :( But one of them is slightly better than the other 2. Funny thing is, I think it's the one that wasn't as good before!

If that didn't make any sense, I think I really like the 0.7ohm coil :D

Next I'll try the 0.4ohm, and forget which one I put it in :)

So I put the 0.7ohm coil in one of my 3 S22's. Can't remember which one though :( But one of them is slightly better than the other 2. Funny thing is, I think it's the one that wasn't as good before!

If that didn't make any sense, I think I really like the 0.7ohm coil :D

Next I'll try the 0.4ohm, and forget which one I put it in :)

So it sounds like one of your S22 is performing under voltage, either it's not charging correctly or there is something wrong with the regulation on it. Putting in the 0.7 has bumped up the performance, if you pop that same tank on one of the other S22, you should see an even better performance, and the 0.42 is a considerable jump again. Of course bumping up performance comes with trade offs, more power means more batter drain, and also it's going to use more juice. So it's finding the balance of what you like.

So it sounds like one of your S22 is performing under voltage, either it's not charging correctly or there is something wrong with the regulation on it. Putting in the 0.7 has bumped up the performance, if you pop that same tank on one of the other S22, you should see an even better performance, and the 0.42 is a considerable jump again. Of course bumping up performance comes with trade offs, more power means more batter drain, and also it's going to use more juice. So it's finding the balance of what you like.
The joy is that it's sooooo easy to fill! :D The one thing I miss is being able to see where the battery's at. Don't like waiting till goes red :S

The joy is that it's sooooo easy to fill! :D The one thing I miss is being able to see where the battery's at. Don't like waiting till goes red :S

I reckon I could guess where the battery is at now, I have used my device so much, I know it's going from blue to red in the next couple of puffs

Back
Top Bottom