What's new

Mr Macaron - 60ml £15 (Vanilla Marshmallow, Salted Caramel, Strawberry Cream)

vapepotions

Vendor
Hey All,

We have a new flavour in stock by an award winning company. Mr Macaron is available in three flavours as per below in 60ml for £15

MrMacaron-Trio_grande.jpg

Mr. Macaron Vanilla Marshmallow
Say bonjour to Mr. Macaron! The world’s famous French dessert is now vapable. With the same balanced lightness and fluffy profile as the freshest macarons, Mr. Macaron has brought you a Vanilla Marshmallow flavor. Vanilla with a twist. This flavor has a balanced sweet hint of vanilla with the smooth cloudlike experience of a marshmallow. This combination really engages the senses.

Primary Flavours: CCrunchy meringue shell with a smooth ’n’ creamy ganache and gooey marshmallow with vanilla bean

Mr. Macaron Strawberry Cream
Say bonjour to Mr. Macaron! The world’s famous French dessert is now vapable. With the same balanced lightness and fluffy profile as the freshest macarons, Mr. Macaron has brought you a Strawberry Cream flavor. With rich decadent flavor, and mouth watering sweetness, this is a flavor that takes you back to Paris

Primary Flavours: Crunchy meringue shell with a smooth ’n’ creamy ganache and sweet strawberries and cream

Mr. Macaron Salted Caramel
Say bonjour to Mr. Macaron! The world’s famous French dessert is now vapable. With the same balanced lightness and fluffy profile as the freshest macarons, Mr. Macaron has brought you a Salted Caramel flavor. With rich silky caramel and sprinkled traces of sea salt, the resulting aroma is warm and sensational.

Primary Flavours: Crunchy meringue shell with a smooth ’n’ creamy ganache and silky salted caramel

PG/VG: 30/70

Happy vaping all :)

Regards

Vape Potions

Im finding it hard to get in the uk. I can ship it from the state's and pay $42 for 60mls but that's just to much. I had the luck to get a bottle of vanilla marshmallow.... and loved it but now have the feeling that other brands are a little bland. Can Anyone help.

Im finding it hard to get in the uk. I can ship it from the state's and pay $42 for 60mls but that's just to much. I had the luck to get a bottle of vanilla marshmallow.... and loved it but now have the feeling that other brands are a little bland. Can Anyone help.
We will try enquire and see if they are going TPD :)

Back
Top Bottom