What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Miffed at fasttech

BlackpoolAndy

Postman
Just checked my order on fasttech website for tracking and hooray it shows something.. shame its syaing left hong kong today?!! Im a bit pissed off as shown below ordered on 6th shipped 8th.. could of had a fecking evic .. twats
A060734260
Order Placed:
6/7/2013
Order Total:
$51.42
Payments:
$51.42
Shipments:
Order Status:
All shipments are processed.
Shipment Summary
Shipment 1:
Ship via
Registered Airmail w/Tracking
Status
Shipped
Tracking
RT179634552HK
Order Options
› Print Invoice
Support & Service

Shipment 1
Shipped
Saturday, June 08, 2013 11:51:40 AM

Excuse my ignorance here. I do not understand the issue. Is it that it took two days to post once you ordered?

Excuse my ignorance here. I do not understand the issue. Is it that it took two days to post once you ordered?
sorry i didnt put the last bit in my post doh......
Outward Registered Letter
notepad.gif
Print friendly version
Destination - United Kingdom
The item (RT179634552HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 16-Jun-2013 Can anyone see what im pointying out or shall i delete post lol

Last edited:
ordered some 18650 panasonics on sunday 9th
Shipped

Monday, June 10, 2013 10:17 AM ....:) result ,,but now i just checked lol

The item (RT180724207HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 16-Jun-2013:(

fookas ...fooking slowtech lol

Lmfao.. I read on someones post who ordered on 6th that they recieved theres friday .. will stick to uk vendors now lol

i will reserve judgement till my order arrives ,if the batteries are good ,then i dont mind waiting . the panny`s i ordered are £17 a pair from amazon and i`m paying just over £10 so its a hell of a saving

Well, I have just cancelled a Vamo V3 & SVD order. One placed on the 5th June and one placed on the 7th June, as neither had been despatched :(

Just placed an order tonight for a load of PC bits (Cables & Stuff) for £34.00 and guess what.........money gone from PayPal, but no order showing up on their site :(

The joys of trying to recover the money start here.

The 3 eVods I ordered all leak like a sieve.

Back
Top Bottom